Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? (11227 Views)

What Have You Said Silently When Having Sex / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2023
yetmao:
Even I m sorry , never, I m a man with no emotion

Sorry Mr Woods

1 Like

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by scoobyblogspot(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
CandidAdmin:
As the question goes, how many people have you said I love you to?

For me it's zero.

Question for the day - How many of them did you mean?

My beautiful daughter
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Tundex911: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
E no dey hard me talk, even "I'M SORRY" too
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
🥰

Uncountable.....E no dey hard for me to say. I love you. But when body don calm down. I go change pattern. Na person wey no wise, fasting dey show shege.....

Since na wetin a particular gender like to hear.
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
3. I meant two, 'cause the third is always at "gunpoint".
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by ikorodureporta: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Only one girl iv chatted that....her response was thank you cheesy
love kinni....na when u talk so shakara dey start

1 Like

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by fyzaila: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Myer:

It's because you're a honest person.
Most people who use the word indiscrimately do not know what love is.

To love some one even for relationship (eros) comes with some level of responsibilities (esp billing).

Not to speak of biblical kind of love- Agape and Philia (sacrifice and gifts)

Thank you
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by LawyerLomo(m): 2:01am On Sep 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I say it to all my female clients after bathing them.

This I have seen.

... After bathing your d*ck in theirveege e you mean to say...
Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
LMAO
I've probably said thise words to about 12 girls so far.
Foolish delusions, back then. Just strong emotions, coupled with lust. grin

I didn't know what true love meant and felt like.

Many will disagree and it's allowed, but let me end my comment by saying that, there is no true love with humans. It only comes from the heavens. When they (your human lovers) are put to the test, you'll see what i meant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love You! How Many People Have You Said It To? by Lollipop659(f): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
nairalee:
I always use it when she asks me in the middle of romance. I cannot let three letter words keep my errection hanging in vain
😏😏😏 Odogwu welldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. / Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.