Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. (843 Views)

Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
The transmission of election results into the irev in realtime that would have helped to checkmate rigging and strengthen Nigeria's election to acceptable standard,the judiciary has now ruled that it was not mandatory to do so,thereby making the electoral reform that most Nigerians said it was only the good policy of Buhari's government so useless and irrelevant.300b Naira that was budgeted for the election has amount to waste.

Nigerians have hailed Buhari for reluctantly signing one of the most crucial electoral reform into law.
Just yesterday,the judges who sat at the PEPT ruled that it was not mandatory to transmit election results.
What it now Portend is that rigging shall continue.I am so disappointed in the judicial system of Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by TemplarLandry: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Cry more.

2 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Cry more.
Yes,I am crying for the photo judges.

3 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by igwebuike01: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
The electoral reforms was the reason why people came out to vote.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by jerk: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
Yes,I am crying for the photo judges.
Don't mind that agbadorian that quoted you., You made a valid point.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by igwebuike01: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Cry more.
This is the real definition of crying. Check his name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by asanausana91: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Infact there was nothing like reform, if really the judges can say that rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Billions wasted for charades called BVAS and IREV, while APC buffoons rejoice for a pyrrhic victory and go back to their poverty-stricken lives begging for alms at molete bus stops in a few days. grin

The country is totally irredeemable. The Fattened corrupt judges should pat themselves on the back and smile to the banks. They have done very well, by taking the billions and closing their eyes to merit, while looking for the usual 'technicalities' on which to strike out the matter. grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Cry more.
Yes,I am crying for the judges.

3 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by asanausana91: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Telling us that shetima double nomination is not intentional is the foolish statement I ever had from a judge.
Someone committed a crime and you are telling us that the crime is not intentional?
That is why I said if Ekweremadu case has happened in Nigeria the foolish judges would have told us that it was not intentional, that he was only trying to save his daughter life. And he will walk free while the boy is dead or in prison.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by asanausana91: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
305 billions wasted.
No wahala, Gabon was doing more than this but today.........

6 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by helinues: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Go to court.

Haha sorry, na court go handle the same case of court.

grin
Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by yarimo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Next time go to court with evidence and stop claiming on social media
Revolution2022:
The transmission of election results into the irev in realtime that would have helped to checkmate rigging,the judiciary has now ruled that it was not mandatory to do so,thereby making the electoral reform that most Nigerians said it was only the good policy of Buhari's government so useless and irrelevant.300b Naira that was budgeted for the election has amount to waste.

Nigerians have hailed Buhari for reluctantly signing one of the most crucial electoral reform into law.
Just yesterday,the judges who sat at the PEPT ruled that it was not mandatory to transmit election results.
What it now Portend is that rigging shall continue.I am so disappointed in the judicial system of Nigeria.

32 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
Next time go to court with evidence and stop claiming on social media
So you mean those SAN lawyers who are counsel to the petitioners didn't tender evidence to the PEPT.They just don't want to act on them.

2 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
asanausana91:
Telling us that shetima double nomination is not intentional is the foolish statement I ever had from a judge.
Someone committed a crime and you are telling us that the crime is not intentional?
That is why I said if Ekweremadu case has happened in Nigeria the foolish judges would told us that it was not intentional. And he will walk free while the boy is dead or in prison.
There is no excuse for crime committed.

1 Like

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by DMerciful(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Are you sure you want Nigeria to improve? Have you thought of what it means for future elections if the Supreme Court affirms that electronic transmission and IREV are optional?
helinues:
Go to court.

Haha sorry, na court go handle the same case of court.

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by yarimo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
So you mean those SAN lawyers who are counsel to the petitioners didn't tender evidence to the PEPT.They just don't want to act on them.
The lawyers are after obi and ATIKU money, you can see they are all busy sleeping thinking how to fool them to supreme court

31 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
The lawyers are after obi and ATIKU money, you can see they are all busy sleeping thinking how to fool them to supreme court
Did tinubu's lawyers work for free?So lawyers are volunteers?

1 Like

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
Did tinubu's lawyers work for free?So lawyers are volunteers?
but they won't tell him the truth, because money most be made by fire by force

31 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
but they won't tell him the truth, because money most be made by fire by force
The supreme court is already compromised.Ariwoola is a tinubu's man.

1 Like

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by yarimo(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
The supreme court is already compromised.Ariwoola is a tinubu's man.
for any loser all court are compromised and All election were rig

31 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
for any loser all court are compromised
I don't know between the judiciary and police who tells lie the most.

2 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by yarimo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
I don't know between the judiciary and police who tells lie the most.
but you can stroll in and ask anyone of them

31 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
but you can stroll in and ask anyone of them
One on one they cannot beat me.Their only strengths are gun and federal might.

2 Likes

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2023
igwebuike01:
The electoral reforms was the reason why people came out to vote.

We all can remember the noise that was made about the electoral reform bill that latter became a so called 'act' when Buhari finally signed it into law, after he 'won' a second term, then leading to naive Nigerians rejoicing in the streets but not knowing they've just been sold a dummy and that Tinubu had a nasty surprise baking in the oven for them! shocked

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by MrsTwrite(f): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2023
They're all the same.
Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by haffaze777(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2023
asanausana91:
305 billions wasted.
No wahala, Gabon was doing more than this but today.........

Tinubu will use his 8 years and power will then return to north,there's nothing anybody can do about itgrin.power doesn't belong to North only, the earlier you know that Atiku will never rule this country the better for you.say hi to kazzim shettima your next president.
Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by yarimo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
One on one they cannot beat me.Their only strengths are gun and federal might.
And who said they can beat you, nothing wrong in going to ask what you don't know.
Re: The Judiciary Has Rendered The New Electoral Reform Of Buhari So Useless. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2023
yarimo:
And who said they can beat you, nothing wrong in going to ask what you don't know.
Do that on my behalf.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Is My Friend Despite Political Differences, Says Oshiomhole / The Economy In 6 Months Of President Bola Tinubu / One Egg Now Sold For N180. We're Finished...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.