Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Attracting An Index Of One's Beauty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attracting An Index Of One's Beauty? (628 Views)

PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attracting An Index Of One's Beauty? by emofine(f): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2011
A particular conversation between a couple of ladies inspired me to create this topic. During the dialogue one party present expressed in a subtle manner that the volume of men she attracts bares testament to her beauty . . . in fact that conversation was reminiscent of another one (slightly different) I heard a few years ago so I believe this may not be a feeling that is unique.

. . .okay I know that people have their own means of measuring beauty. . .

and I understand that being able to attract so and so may boost a person's ego but is such an affirmation to a person's beauty? . . .is this means a sufficient index?
Re: Attracting An Index Of One's Beauty? by Dyt(f): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2011
readin again . . . . . .
Re: Attracting An Index Of One's Beauty? by Creamish(f): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2011
emofine:

A particular conversation between a couple of ladies inspired me to create this topic. During the dialogue one party present expressed in a subtle manner that the volume of men she attracts bares testament to her beauty . . . in fact that conversation was reminiscent of another one (slightly different) I heard a few years ago so I believe this may not be a feeling that is unique.

. . .okay I know that people have their own means of measuring beauty. . .

and I understand that being able to attract so and so may boost a person's ego but is such an affirmation to a person's beauty? . . .is this means a sufficient index?

Check the calibre/type of people u attract and u'l know d subject/theme of ur beauty. wink
Re: Attracting An Index Of One's Beauty? by emofine(f): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2011
Dyt:

readin again . . . . . .

Lol take your time

Creamish:

Check the calibre/type of people u attract and u'l know d subject/theme of your beauty. wink

Solid answer.
Re: Attracting An Index Of One's Beauty? by slimyem: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2011
No of suitors an index for measuring beauty?
Still pondering over it,
Re: Attracting An Index Of One's Beauty? by iice(f): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
Creamish:

Check the calibre/type of people u attract and u'l know d subject/theme of your beauty. wink
Ding!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Sing A Happy Valentines Day Song To Your Loved Ones / What Will U Do When Find Out That Ur Girl Friend Is Dating A Soldier? / Nairalanders Humble Come In.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.