Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,656 members, 7,948,495 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) (1317 Views)

Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity / Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes / Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Billionaire Philanthropist, Chief Eric Umeofia (Erisco) Gifts Amichi Development Union N150,000,000.00 as Palliatives

In view of the biting economic challenges in the country occasioned by the removal of fuel subsidy, The President and Chief Executive Officer of Erisco Foods Limited, Chief Dr. Eric Umeofia, NPOM, MFR (Ikuku-Oma Amichi) has donated a whooping sum of N150,000,000.00 to Amichi Development Union to cushion the effects of biting economic challenges on the people of Amichi in Nnewi South LGA of Anambra State.

Presenting the cheque to the President General of Amichi Development Union, Chief Clement Udebuani at the weekend, Chief Umeofia said his intention of making the donations is his own little contribution for the sake of humanity and for the overall development of Amichi. “Mr. President, let it be known that all I’m doing is not because I have excess money or that I don’t know what to use the money for, rather I am doing this for the sake of humanity with a view to make Amichi great again, and I pray that more billionaires will be made in Amichi to contribute to the development of the town” he said.

On how the money will be shared, Ikuku-Oma Amichi told the ADU President, “due to my commitment and continuous desire to move Amichi forward, N110,000,000.00 of the said amount will be used to offset half of the money for ADU land in Amuwo Odofin Lagos State. He equally said N20,000,000.00 out of the money will be used to institute Erisco Youth Empowerment Initiative with a view to make the youths more productive. Out of the N20,000,000.00, each quarter in Amichi will get N5,000,000.00 and they are expected to form and register up to 5 youth cooperative societies of minimum of 10people to be able to access the funds, but the money, to the tune of N1,000,000.00 for the registration of the youth cooperative society will be paid by him.

In addition to the aforementioned, the underlisted products was distributed to the women of the four quarters of Amichi to further cushion the effects of the fuel subsidy removal. 600 bags of 5kg Rice; 400 Cartons of 70g Erisco Tomato paste; 15 cartons of Chicken seasoning cube 100x20 and 10 cartons of Curry seasoning cubes 100x20 all valued at over N7,500,000.00 Additionally, each of the quarter will be given N250,000.00 for logistics to cover transport for sharing of the products. he concluded that the balance of the money will be given to ADU Women Wing Lagos Branch.

The President General of ADU, Chief Cletus Udebuani in his response said he is not surprised because Chief Umeofia has consistently shown his love for the development of Amichi and appreciated him for the kind gesture and called on other wealthy Amichi sons and daughters to emulate the kind gestures of Ikuku-Oma Amichi with a view to move Amichi forward. Mrs. Rita Okolo on behalf of the women of Amichi prayed for God’s divine protection for Ikuku-Oma Amichi in all areas of his life.

In a related development, Chief Umeofia also fulfilled the component part of the gifts to ADU Women Wing, Lagos Branch by donating over N12,500,000.00 in cash and products at their end of year meeting in Lagos, yesterday. The breakdown is as follows: 450 packs of Erisco products comprising of Erisco 10kg Rice, 1 carton X 50 sachets of Erisco tomato paste, 2 packs of Erisco seasoning cubes X 100 cubes, valued at over N7,000,000.00. 10 pieces of Erisco Ankara wrapper and 10 pieces of $50.00 (Fifty US Dollars) making a total of $500.00. The 50 Dollars and Erisco Ankara wrapper was given out to the women in a raffle draw which saw winners going home with either a wrapper or $50.

A cash donation of N4,000,000.00 to cover the following; N100,000 gift to each of selected two (2) less privileged women from each of the 4 quarters in Amichi; N300,000 for each of the 4 quarters (ADU Women’s wing) in Amichi to be kept in their purse. N300,000 will go the ADU Women’s wing central purse and additional N200,000.00 to be given to the less priviledged among them, including transport fare for all members as well as payment of their annual dues for all for two years among others.

ADU Women Wing Lagos Branch prayed for the continued sustenance and multiplication of Chief Dr. Eric Umeofia’s wealth as he continues to remember the downtrodden in the society.
Nlpfmod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by TemplarLandry: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
cool
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Opintiwa: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gbam Gbam Gbam e dey happen e dey show.

Niggas go back home let the awareness spread.

Go back home and work home

2 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Amichi is also the home town of Chisco group that gave out #100 million few weeks ago

7 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
When he tell them that Igbo remain the most successful tribe in Nigeria , some hydraulic soup guzzling people will attack me for saying the obvious truth

God will continue bless Ndigbo forever

17 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Solsix(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
The other day chisco motor donated a fully furnished hospital and 100m to this same community. These are private individuals bettering the lot of Thier community.

11 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Solsix:
The other day GUO motor donated a fully furnished hospital and 100m to this same community. These are private individuals bettering the lot of Thier community.
Chisco not GMO

4 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Solsix:
The other day GUO motor donated a fully furnished hospital and 100m to this same community. These are private individuals bettering the lot of Thier community.

Ndigbo are great people

Highly successful and brothers keeper

6 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
While here in Lagos, Na half derica of rice Dem dey share to family of 6 to eat as palliatives

Shame shame shame

7 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Solsix(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Chisco not GMO
Tank you

2 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Opintiwa: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
While here in Lagos, Na half derica of rice Dem dey share to family of 6 to eat

Shame shame shame

Watch them fight you smelling of satchet drinks

2 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
While here in Lagos, Na half derica of rice Dem dey share to family of 6 to eat as palliatives

Shame shame shame

Yoruba ronu

8 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

Watch them fight you smelling of satchet drinks

Una wicked oo🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Ofunaofu: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame shame shame

100 grains of rice per household palliative

PrinceofLagos, welcome back.

Is been a long time
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by gabbytabby: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
May God continue to bless the philanthropist amongst us.

Bestmanfornow:
Billionaire Philanthropist, Chief Eric Umeofia (Erisco) Gifts Amichi Development Union N150,000,000.00 as Palliatives

In view of the biting economic challenges in the country occasioned by the removal of fuel subsidy, The President and Chief Executive Officer of Erisco Foods Limited, Chief Dr. Eric Umeofia, NPOM, MFR (Ikuku-Oma Amichi) has donated a whooping sum of N150,000,000.00 to Amichi Development Union to cushion the effects of biting economic challenges on the people of Amichi in Nnewi South LGA of Anambra State.

Presenting the cheque to the President General of Amichi Development Union, Chief Clement Udebuani at the weekend, Chief Umeofia said his intention of making the donations is his own little contribution for the sake of humanity and for the overall development of Amichi. “Mr. President, let it be known that all I’m doing is not because I have excess money or that I don’t know what to use the money for, rather I am doing this for the sake of humanity with a view to make Amichi great again, and I pray that more billionaires will be made in Amichi to contribute to the development of the town” he said.

On how the money will be shared, Ikuku-Oma Amichi told the ADU President, “due to my commitment and continuous desire to move Amichi forward, N110,000,000.00 of the said amount will be used to offset half of the money for ADU land in Amuwo Odofin Lagos State. He equally said N20,000,000.00 out of the money will be used to institute Erisco Youth Empowerment Initiative with a view to make the youths more productive. Out of the N20,000,000.00, each quarter in Amichi will get N5,000,000.00 and they are expected to form and register up to 5 youth cooperative societies of minimum of 10people to be able to access the funds, but the money, to the tune of N1,000,000.00 for the registration of the youth cooperative society will be paid by him.

In addition to the aforementioned, the underlisted products was distributed to the women of the four quarters of Amichi to further cushion the effects of the fuel subsidy removal. 600 bags of 5kg Rice; 400 Cartons of 70g Erisco Tomato paste; 15 cartons of Chicken seasoning cube 100x20 and 10 cartons of Curry seasoning cubes 100x20 all valued at over N7,500,000.00 Additionally, each of the quarter will be given N250,000.00 for logistics to cover transport for sharing of the products. he concluded that the balance of the money will be given to ADU Women Wing Lagos Branch.

The President General of ADU, Chief Cletus Udebuani in his response said he is not surprised because Chief Umeofia has consistently shown his love for the development of Amichi and appreciated him for the kind gesture and called on other wealthy Amichi sons and daughters to emulate the kind gestures of Ikuku-Oma Amichi with a view to move Amichi forward. Mrs. Rita Okolo on behalf of the women of Amichi prayed for God’s divine protection for Ikuku-Oma Amichi in all areas of his life.

In a related development, Chief Umeofia also fulfilled the component part of the gifts to ADU Women Wing, Lagos Branch by donating over N12,500,000.00 in cash and products at their end of year meeting in Lagos, yesterday. The breakdown is as follows: 450 packs of Erisco products comprising of Erisco 10kg Rice, 1 carton X 50 sachets of Erisco tomato paste, 2 packs of Erisco seasoning cubes X 100 cubes, valued at over N7,000,000.00. 10 pieces of Erisco Ankara wrapper and 10 pieces of $50.00 (Fifty US Dollars) making a total of $500.00. The 50 Dollars and Erisco Ankara wrapper was given out to the women in a raffle draw which saw winners going home with either a wrapper or $50.

A cash donation of N4,000,000.00 to cover the following; N100,000 gift to each of selected two (2) less privileged women from each of the 4 quarters in Amichi; N300,000 for each of the 4 quarters (ADU Women’s wing) in Amichi to be kept in their purse. N300,000 will go the ADU Women’s wing central purse and additional N200,000.00 to be given to the less priviledged among them, including transport fare for all members as well as payment of their annual dues for all for two years among others.

ADU Women Wing Lagos Branch prayed for the continued sustenance and multiplication of Chief Dr. Eric Umeofia’s wealth as he continues to remember the downtrodden in the society.
Nlpfmod
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Opintiwa: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

100 grains of rice per household palliative

PrinceofLagos, welcome back.

Is been a long time

I miss the fvck out of that Guy
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by ShoeWorld1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
Anambra state is one of the few states where a lot of non-politicians give a lot of gifts and youth empowerment to their villages and also tarred the roads.

We call it Akuluo Uno meaning let the wealth reach home

3 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Mindlog: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Impressive.
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
He has done well. Aku ruo ulo

18 Likes

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by 007kjb: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nice one AKU RUO ULO

1 Like

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by descarado: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame shame shame
Why turn a beautiful thread like this?
If they retaliate, uou will start complaining.
Learn to stay on your Lane.
Tribal bashing with diff accounts don't put anything on your bank account.

Look back at all the wasted time and yrs doing the same thing.

Some were like you but they realised they are wasting valuable times and left this place. You can stay here and make very good connections and get good job just cos of the type of stuffs you post.

People come here to recruit always.
People come here to help always.
Don't deny yourself any available opportunity and see social media as an avenue to better yourself.

You are not competing with anybody except yourself. Do uou hate yourself that bad. Cos that's what your action depicts here.

The parents who gave birth to you will not be happy that you chase every topic with tribal slurs.

Aspire to be like that man you were praising.
I'm sure he don't have social media handles.

1 Like

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by MuslimPegan: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2023
Nlfpmod this particular news they fear front page abi ? Since yesterday.

But if na rufai Oseni makes mistake on live TV e go reach front page no be so ?

Forum of madness

1 Like

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by kettykings: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Igbo men and CSR but I think the best CSR we can have in the east is creating more jobs , even if it means via low interest capital in the agro allied sector
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Adaisback(f): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2023
Igbos will never be the most affected of this Tinubu's evil leadership. Na still the Yorubas that will suffer it the most. I said it, at worse, Igbos all over the world will come together to start sending money home to us here. We cannot suffer Lai lai. I am challenging any Yoruba man to dole out just one million naira as palliative to his community , I want to check something. If you feel offended, forgive me o, na so e do me this morning

1 Like

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Adaisback:
Igbos will never be the most affected of this Tinubu's evil leadership. Na still the Yorubas that will suffer it the most. I said it, at worse, Igbos all over the world will come together to start sending money home to us here. We cannot suffer Lai lai. I am challenging any Yoruba man to dole out just one million naira as palliative to his community , I want to check something. If you feel offended, forgive me o, na so e do me this morning

Wifey, are you nairalanding from the church😂?
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Adaisback(f): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Others should follow through pls. We need more of this in igboland. Enugu ukwu, UGA, Ihiala, Ekwulobia, Nnobi, Nsukka, Orlu, Isikwuato, afikpo in short all well to do Igbos should come through for us Biko. Incase, you need an event planner and caterer or you need live cows, am your best plug. DM me right away

1 Like

Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Guyman01: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kudos to the South East people, during Covid while riots were taking Place across some states over hiding of palliatives including invading Oba of Lagos Palace the Igbos both home and abroad were pumping massive supplies to their various communities, now you will see follow ups to what this ERISCO man has done
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Adaisback(f): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Wifey, are you nairalanding from the church😂?
runaway hussy, kedu?
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Adaisback:
runaway hussy, kedu?

Odimma..😊!

Elewei? What were you doing online on a Sunday morning?
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Adaisback(f): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Odimma..😊!

Elewei? What were you doing online on a Sunday morning?
looking for the attention you were giving to others freely
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Adaisback:
looking for the attention you were giving to others freely

Subtle emotional blackmail is a gift god gave you, in addition to your mind-blowing beauty😂. And you're free to drown me with both.
Re: Eric Umeofia (Ericson) Gifts Amichi Development Union #150 Million (photos) by Adaisback(f): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Subtle emotional blackmail is a gift god gave you, in addition to your mind-blowing beauty😂. And you're free to drown me with both.
I see ! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Raid Many Esn Camps Today And Arrest Many Details Coming Soon / Territorial Intergrity At All Cost / When Will This Govt Start Obeying Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.