Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,727 members, 7,930,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:38 PM

Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost (20106 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette / Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by LegendHero(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
festacman:

No serious country will refuse to adopt a new concept because there are challenges around it. Of course, every new idea has challenges attached to the opportunities if offers. Tackling challenges is part of life.

So, the challenges you mentioned are not unsurmountable.

No serious country adopt something without having the necessary infrastructure to power it.

If we are to have an election and somehow people are disenfranchised because of not able to upload their result, we will have the same problem of people dragging parties to the court.

It’s just as saying because USA use cashless system, then Nigeria should just copy it in totality. We’ve seen what could happen during the cash confiscation of CBN. Even bank infrastructures fail it and people are not able to spend money.

For over a year or so, I have not held a single $$ cash and most of my transaction is done electronically which is because USA have the neccessary infrastructure to power it. But can same thing be done in Nigeria straight up without having the right infrastructure in place?

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Felimax(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skyview01:

I am seriously tired.

The election was between Atiku and Tinubu and Obi came in to destroy Atiku's chances thereby working for Tinubu.

Why is he now complaining.

Because both him and his entire followers are all daft!
Obi of all people should know that at our present state it will be extremely impossible to give an Igbo man power.

They were just too emotional, sentimental and illogical to think. He has all the knowledge of the world in his head but lack simple political logical strategy.

Same way I cannot forgive Jonathan, same way I cannot forgive Obi.

Imagine the mess the entire country is going through both home and abroad right now!

To the last minute, the PDP kept hinting that they will have a United front against the ruling party but the woman voice and that goat with red cap were secretly working for Asiwaju.

My greatest joy, we all are going to the same market and we may likely all perish with it. Since the last flood on East/West road nothing about the federal government was done.

The roads are in a very bad state, last year they have to rescue the mother of one stupid president from Bayelsa by boat and now the flood is here again, already aiming at the height of some of the bridges and some people out of their stupidity gave power to a man who cannot lift a pen.

The worst PDP is still far better than the best APC!
As a nation, everything still remaining about democracy that we are still enjoying today was put in place by PDP.
Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by festacman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
LegendHero:

No serious country adopt something without having the necessary infrastructure to power it.

If we are to have an election and somehow people are disenfranchised because of not able to upload their result, we will have the same problem of people dragging parties to the court.

It’s just as saying because USA use cashless system, then Nigeria should just copy it in totality. We’ve seen what could happen during the cash confiscation of CBN. Even bank infrastructures fail it and people are not able to spend money.

For over a year or so, I have not held a single $$ cash and most of my transaction is done electronically which is because USA have the neccessary infrastructure to power it. But can same thing be done in Nigeria straight up without having the right infrastructure in place?

This argument of yours is not progressive at all but I admit you have the right to express it.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by DenreleDave(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Baba mi, where for US u dey make i come greet you for my dream grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by highchief1: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
jerk:
ur father is an ass.hole.
Am waiting for the MOD since the are partial when it comes to banning.
I have 20 monikers here.
by the grace of God nobody will ban u.but just try reply me why did u not present those rigging documents.or was it online rigging.u know una Obi na online president.it’s like everything about u guys are done virtually.how can u guys be so childish.if u say my shirt is fake u owe me the duty of showing me the original.How can u say u were rigged without showing evidence?They got to court and started saying another thg.that’s tinubu did drugs and he is not supposed to contest,that he has dual citizenship.is that the meaning of rigging in obidients dictionary?Political maturity is accepting election results.Where Obi won inec did well,where he lost inec rigged.don’t reply me again I know u r not more than 20yrs.Falana called u guys first time voters.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by MuslimPegan: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Why wishing evil things to Wike just because he attacked your lawd and saviour Obi?

Don't be bitter, this is just politics

You still don't wanna get a job? Helinues

1 Like

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by LegendHero(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

Baba mi, where for US u dey make i come greet you for my dream grin grin grin grin grin

Haha 😂

Na ATL o

1 Like

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by BlackAdam65: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
we need to peacefully secede from this county
Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Obakoolex(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Malroux:
What do you do for a living?
Sincerely you're the biggest fool have ever seen in this nairaland....you made another person matter your full time job.
If you're more than 20 years old and doing this, ahh I pity your parents.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by DenreleDave(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Where are those mgus that said obi will show tinubu pepper the way he showed Ngige pepper for court..

It's obvious that obi paid the court in anambra to be a governor.....

Ngige must be laughing and at the same time, feel ashame grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Zurich808: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Igbos should move on from election of a thing
You can get President by insulting every tribe form alliance with other tribes starting from our neighbors South South
Politics is a game and only the strongest and smartest wins it in Nigeria

Biafra will never bring solution to us rather it will bring disaster
Among us Igbos there is great tribalism if don't come with same town with some section of people within Igbos no matter how you try to fit in with them they will never recognized you as their brother
They rather regard someone from another country instead of you their fellow igbo man
So let's stop deceiving ourselves we knows how things have spoiled with
The unity and love of 1967-1970 has died among us
Biafra is fraud used to cage some Eastern illiterates

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by DMerciful(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wike's analysis is kindergarten logic. He made it seems the judiciary is one robotic machine without thought.

Even the judiciary accepted they can be fallible and still be final.

The Supreme Court accepted that they're final, not because they're infallible but infallible because they are final. How many times have the judiciary reverses itself?

So they agreed that they can make mistakes but that you should take it like that.

You'd agree with me that Lawan judgment was a miscarriage of justice so the Supreme Court made a mistake
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/07/tribunal-judiciary-right-when-obi-reclaimed-mandate-as-gov-wrong-when-he-lost-wike/amp/

1 Like

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Malroux: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Obakoolex:

Sincerely you're the biggest fool have ever seen in this nairaland....you made another person matter your full time job.
If you're more than 20 years old and doing this, ahh I pity your parents.
Sharap and get a job.
Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by LegendHero(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Wike's analysis is kindergarten logic. He made it seems the judiciary is one robotic machine without thought.

Even the judiciary accepted they can be fallible and still be final.

The Supreme Court accepted that they're final, not because they're infallible but infallible because they are final. How many times have the judiciary reverses itself?

So they agreed that they can make mistakes but that you should take it like that.

You'd agree with me that Lawan judgment was a miscarriage of justice so the Supreme Court made a mistake

Answer Wike question first, when Supreme Court declare Obi winner, did he bribed the court then?

Yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by DMerciful(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
A bribe taker does not take bribe all the time besides the Supreme Court is not one person. Its a flawed question Wike asked
LegendHero:

Answer Wike question first, when Supreme Court declare Obi winner, did he bribed the court then?

Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by LegendHero(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
A bribe taker does not take bribe all the time besides the Supreme Court is not one person. Its a flawed question Wike asked

If the Supreme Court is not one person, then why did Obiidients claim all 5 justices of the appeal court collected bribe to return Tinubu?

At least, not one of the 5 judges gave a dissenting opinion.

So suddenly the Court is not one person but they turned one person when the judges unanimously returned Tinubu at the appeal?

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by DMerciful(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Unanimous judgement especially presidential started with Bubu and Tinubu is following same template.

That judgement was written for all of those judges but i wouldn't blame them because they can be dealt with.

Only the Supreme Court have the balls to rule against a sitting president because once they sack him, he instantly becomes ordinary citizen so cannot punish them
LegendHero:

If the Supreme Court is not one person, then why did Obiidients claim all 5 justices of the appeal court collected bribe to return Tinubu?

At least, not one of the 5 judges gave a dissenting opinion.

So suddenly the Court is not one person but they turned one person when the judges unanimously returned Tinubu at the appeal?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by LegendHero(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Unanimous judgement especially presidential started with Bubu and Tinubu is following same template.

That judgement was written for all of those judges but i wouldn't blame them because they can be dealt with.

Only the Supreme Court have the balls to rule against a sitting president because once they sack him, he instantly becomes ordinary citizen so cannot punish them

You got the bolded from a mad man. Same mad man advising Peter Obi.

What evidence will Supreme Court sack him with? The one on social media?

At this point, I believe most Obidient are delusional. We need a mass camp to contain them before this get out of hand.

9 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by DMerciful(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Supreme Court must and will sack him. Watch and see.

He won't see it coming
LegendHero:

You got the bolded from a mad man. Same mad man advising Peter Obi.

What evidence will Supreme Court sack him with? The one on social media?

At this point, I believe most Obidient are delusional. We need a mass camp to contain them before this get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by LegendHero(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Supreme Court must and will sack him. Watch and see.

He won't see it coming

At this point, you’re just catching cruise

9 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by 1gbdata: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nawa
Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Inobeyourmate: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
tolue42:
Where is "TAYLOR"? We couldn't find the guy since few days now. I guess his contract is over with OBi?
That Taylor guy na better eleriibu 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Raskimonojendor: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Facts.
Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Steinmann: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
WIKE , BETRAYED PDP
BETRAYED OBI
WILL BETRAYAL. AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Oscarchims: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hate wike but he is right, obi had a youthful support but I knew wike wouldn't support him and he wouldn't win because, there's a set of people in this country that vote based on religion not merit and also based on ethnicity... That's the truth... In Nigeria has more illiterates than those educated so the aim of getting a Peter obi is defeated

1 Like

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Vinnie2000(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
The Obi Obsession continues. 😮😎

The Man's name will not leave our Political Airspace, anytime soon.🙂

He is the President Real Nigerians know.😊😊
Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Ezewuzie01: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wike got it wrong. Peter Obi the idiot from agulu was the one who tried to use religion to win seeing that both his adversaries were muslims. That's exactly how he conned his way to becoming governor using the catholic church because then governor Mbadinuju was pentecostal by denomination. Peter Obi the frustrated loser is very incompetent. His strength lies in the army of illiterates and gullibles he can deceive with religion.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost by Kcdojoto(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wike is baffoon, Obi did not reclaim his mandate by judiciary, he reclaimed it through supreme court.
Wike is an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko / 70k Minimum Wage Can’t Take Any Nigerian Family Home – Rep Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.