Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,173 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum (13729 Views)

Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) / Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by complexstuffs(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2023
onuman:
Has NL finally become a harbinger of falsehood propaganda for Bola Tinubu? Tufiakwa. Imagine this headline. How on earth does a human being believe that Apapa is the National Chairman of Obidients/Labour Party?

Apapa is an Islamic zealot and ethnic bigot fronting to pervet justice to favour Tinubu.
Apapa is no Labour Party Chairman despite what Tinubu judges say in court. Even a dumbo knows this.

Yet Apapa was elected by Labour party members.
Yet Apapa won in the courts
Yet OBIDIENTS want to convince us that the Obi movement is a national one without recognising Apapa

This is the first time Obi is losing a court case. All the time he has been wining courts cases the judges were not Tinubu judges abi
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by complexstuffs(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2023
MRMRMR:
Obidients seem to have lost all sense of reasoning after this painful loss. Sometimes I ask myself if the obidients are normal. It sometimes makes no sense arguing with them. They just believe they won, but can't explain how. They deserve pity not mocking.

You just spoke the truth
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by complexstuffs(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2023
AskNgige2:

We are tired of maintenance.
Wey u for allow youth enter street that very day and scatter everywhere..

Kill all these evil politicians

Abeg na who tie rope for your leg wey no allow you enter street?

Enter street quick because I hear say Army and Police bullets never finish and bush dey wey dem go do mass grave for OBIRODENTS
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by yommen: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2023
Chatgpt:
We will wait a little longer.

But if justice fail to come, we will snatch it by our self and run with it

Modified: if you quote me, you are agbadorically insane cool

I see you don't see your threat of snatching power by force as insane. Let DSS grab you. You go know how far!
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Jostoman: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The same monumentus the Judges accused them of threatening the judiciary, these Peter Obi people has no sense, they are mentally shattered and dëluded, you were chide for threatening the judiciary and you still doing same thing
it is not over until it is over.
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by AskNgige2: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2023
complexstuffs:

Abeg na who tie rope for your leg wey no allow you enter street?

Enter street quick because I hear say Army and Police bullets never finish and bush dey wey dem go do mass grave for OBIRODENTS

Pls help me check the meaning of Efulefu
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by OsunOriginal: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TGJMEFkQPc

What momentum? If anybody is found milling around or making noise anywhere (even on social media), he/she should be tracked down and picked up.

The court has ruled... Tinubu is the president for the next 8 years
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by complexstuffs(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
AskNgige2:

Pls help me check the meaning of Efulefu

Na your name be the meaning oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets / Incessant Killings: Northern Groups To Protest In Katsina / JTF Kills 17 Gunmen & Defuse Bombs In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.