Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

Applications In Docx Format - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Applications In Docx Format (115 Views)

Easy Download Youtube Videos As Mp4 Or Mp3 Format With Yt1s / Call For Applications: Olu Of Warri Tech Challenge (N1 Million Naira Cash Prize) / Help!!! You Need To Restore The Word Docx File.!!!the File Is Corrupted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applications In Docx Format by jackaustin631: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hello,
I have seen that an experimental period would be open to file application in Docx format. However, for what I know, this period has not been started.
It is actually allowed to file applications prepared with PatXML, which are an application-body.xml file with attached image files, I presume.
Is the format docx intented to replace the ability to file application-body.xml files?
If not, is it possible to file xml files edited with any kind of tool, as long as the file is conform to application-body DTD and PDF can be generated with XSL stylesheet?
In either case, which document is the reference before the EPO?
Re: Applications In Docx Format by jackaustin631: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
jackaustin631:
Hello,
I have seen that an experimental period would be open to file application in Docx format. However, for what I know, this period has not been started.
It is actually allowed to file applications prepared with PatXML, which are an application-body.xml file with attached image files, I presume.
Is the format docx intented to replace the ability to file application-body.xml files?
If not, is it possible to file xml files edited with any kind of tool https://file-types.com/docs/docx, as long as the file is conform to application-body DTD and PDF can be generated with XSL stylesheet?
In either case, which document is the reference before the EPO?
thanks in advance for any help

(1) (Reply)

Drilling Fluids Market Size Share Analysis 2023 / Decoding The Costs Of Mobile Game Development: Insights And Exploration / Google Is 25 Years Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.