Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,221 members, 7,910,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:10 AM

People Hate This Definition Of Wealth But Its So True - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / People Hate This Definition Of Wealth But Its So True (231 Views)

What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? / 5 Nigerian Female Doctors Talk About What They Hate About Being On Call / Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Hate This Definition Of Wealth But Its So True by PromptHQ: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Genuine wealth extends far beyond the numbers in your bank account;

it's the profound ability to shape and relish your own time.

In truth, wealth is not quantified by dollars but by the profound realization that time is life's most precious currency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hate This Definition Of Wealth But Its So True by PromptHQ: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Shout out to CaveAdullam
Aka baba-cave your teachings on 𝕩 is the best
Re: People Hate This Definition Of Wealth But Its So True by CaveAdullam: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
1. Wealth grants such leverage. Wealthy people can afford to live life on their terms and state the conditions for others to adhere to if they are to be in their circle.

2. Wealth brings individual sovereignty. It brings you to that pinnacle of freedom where you live liberally without fear of attack, save you have vicious wealthy opponents trailing you.

3. With wealth, one can escape punitive actions for crimes. Ergo starts building a political and power base as the money keeps flowing.

The wealthier you are, the more influence you have in the corridor of life and power. You alter dynamics to suit the state of their mind.

4. The difference between the prisoner and the corrupt leader on the throne is wealth and power. When the latter lacks it and dries off, he joins his colleagues in jail.

5. In the same line, the rich fool is more louder and appreciated than the poor sage. Wealth separates them.

6. 80% of the human population can't reach that point of being numbered among the top millionaires, billionaires, and trillionaires. Same thing with experiencing individual sovereignty, freedom of speech, and power over the arms of the clock. Only a few reach there.

7. In the absence of wealth, strive to live life on your terms.

Though individual sovereignty threatens those who are dedicated to keeping the people as hostages in chains and whips.

Is your life being dictated?

Who do you live for?

Thanks.

PS: Thanks for the mention and kind words. I do appreciate it. Promise to improve and do better.

1 Like

Re: People Hate This Definition Of Wealth But Its So True by PromptHQ: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Oh my God i literally held my breath while reading through that. God bless you for shearing from your wealth of wisdom

(1) (Reply)

We Haven't Been Payed Yet / Has Nigeria Relegated Me As A Graduate? / Copywriting, Email Writing Or No Code Automation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.