Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,947 members, 7,976,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:07 AM

Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard (6211 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise / I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by snthesis(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
u found her drunk-jst once and u concluded she's a drunkard shocked
some chics drink when on their periods- did u eva consider that?

p.s
she cud b trying to drink u away grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Nayah(f): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
hi snthesis how are you
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by engrj(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
May God help u out.
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by born2boink(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
Wow, Enough dick go don enter the toto because anytime I get drunk, I may end up with different women on bed cause I lose my senses
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Ozioma49(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
@op,try talking 2 her and give her time 2 change but if she doesn't change then flee from her, flee my brother.just my own way o
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by executinal(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
born2fuck:

Wow, Enough Joystick go don enter the toto because anytime I get drunk, I may end up with different women on bed cause I lose my senses
Really shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by snthesis(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

hi snthesis how are you
embarassed i'm cool, tanx for asking kiss

and u?
do u drink?
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Blacktribe: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
U alone can change her, dat's why u ar with her pls my dear pray 4 wisdom 2 control both her an de spirit.
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Nayah(f): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
snthesis:

embarassed i'm cool, tanx for asking kiss

and u?
do u drink?

No I don't like drinking and smoking, but for Christmas I can drink a bit bit champagne else I don't like alcohol taste
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders I have been dating these girl for some times now, but all these days she has been lying to me that she don't take alcoholic drinks.
On several occasion in the process of chating with her friends they told me she drinks heavily but i refused to believed that because i have never seen her taking alcoholic drinks before. I just discovered yesterday night that she is heavily drunk and i can even perceive it my self.
[size=14pt]Ok O! Me ehn, i sabi loff pesin die! But i no dey tolerate nonsenticology my guy![/size]
"I have been dating these girl for some times now, but all these days she has been lying to me that she don't take alcoholic drinks."
[size=14pt]Bros, the girl na chronic liar first of all! You suspect am before, you come confront am, before she come dey lie lie say she no de drink, abi?[/size]

"On several occasion in the process of chating with her friends they told me she drinks heavily but i refused to believed that because i have never seen her taking alcoholic drinks before."
[size=14pt]You be Man! Upon say you dey suspect am, say she dey drink + say she dey lie lie and her friends tasi join for the matter say she dey drink, you still believe the girl own because u neva see am drink before. You give am wetin oyibo dey call "benefit of the doubt", no be every man go hear say im babe dey shack pass fish, and no go confront am! 3 gbosa for you![/size]

"I just discovered yesterday night that she is heavily drunk and i can even perceive it my self."
[size=14pt]Guy! For woman to drink, dey drunk to the extent say she dey smell drink drink, na im be say her matter don pass becareful! Look here! if you be my own blood brother, the thing wey i go tell you be say, make you fashi that babe for now! Leave am waka! If you love am so tey you no fit leave am, make you give am time to change! If she no change, na she sabi! E no go concern you! I no go fit allow my bros, marry drunkard put for house, make she for no forget bottle for ya head one day! #True yarnings!  I don tok my own finish be dat! If you like. . .[/size]
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by snthesis(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
hmmm!!! complete contrast to my personality - mayb u can change me tongue
i kill d hangover with vodka, rinse my mouth with brandy, start d day wth coffee laced with liqeour, end it with a cold Gulder grin grin
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Nayah(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^ if you don't an addict I can handle it wink
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by snthesis(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
roger that wink cheesy cheesy
nice smile btw cool
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Nayah(f): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
thanks for the smile smiley
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by cynthiafred67(f): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
Talk to her find out from her first if she wants 2 change and if she wants 2 u guys will have 2 pray abt it too
But if her answer is no pls pack ur bags and Bounce
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by goggs(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
ditch the dodo before she wrecks your sorry behind! angry
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Olalimits(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
[i][/i] Drinking isn't wrong, its the mind that matters.
If you cant cope, quit.
Dem no dey force person.
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by claremont(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
I am attracted to ladies who drink, so long as they drink with me and we get drunk together. I have a soft spot for a good brew, hence like begets like!
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by JUSTME2SY: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
@pkv (m)

Op make u tank God say no b syrup she dey sip sef, she myt b d wrong person bt d most important ting is she luvs u ryt and datz why u luv bak bak.bsides 4rm personal xperience i know women dat shak r xplosive in bed, dat matters 2 me.as per d lie lets just presume is situational
Chei, you children of nowdays, which one is be syrup? Could it be worst than alchol?

You dont need much lesson here cos of your personal experiences with your dad,

a word is enough for the wise. After marriage you are to start a happy & joyfull life, and to lecture any drunkard how to kick her bad habits.

Look for another lady you will equally like her too. Dont imprison urself with such sentiments, run away, i repeat run away
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by JUSTME2SY: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
@pkv (m)
Op make u tank God say no b syrup she dey sip sef, she myt b d wrong person bt d most important ting is she luvs u ryt and datz why u luv bak bak.bsides 4rm personal xperience i know women dat shak r xplosive in bed, dat matters 2 me.as per d lie lets just presume is situational

Chei, you children of nowdays, which one is be syrup? Could it be worst than alchol?

You dont need much lesson here cos of your personal experiences with your dad,

a word is enough for the wise. After marriage you are to start a happy & joyfull life, and to lecture any drunkard how to kick her bad habits.

Look for another lady you will equally like her too. Dont imprison urself with such sentiments, run away, i repeat run away
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by JUSTME2SY: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
@pkv (m)

Chei, you children of nowdays, which one be syrup? Could it be worst than alchol?

My advise is you dont need much lesson here cos of your personal experiences with your dad,

a word is enough for the wise. After marriage, you are to start a happy & joyfull life, and not to lecture any drunkard on how to kick her bad habits.

Look for another lady you will equally like her. Dont imprison yourself with such sentiments, run away, i repeat run away
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by AmakaG29(f): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2011
Alcoholism is a serious problem that takes years to overcome. It won't be fixed with a promise or a single conversation.

Are you patient enough to go through that with her?
Are you willing to make those kinds of sacrifices?
What about the future of potential children you'd have?

Best start is as some have said: A conversation
If she continues lying or you think she's lying, then you have trust issue. If she reveals a problem, you have a decision to make.

Love and patience are the things you'll have to bring to the table.
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by dayokanu(m): 12:29am On Oct 18, 2011
Thank God for her life
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by pkv(m): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2011
Op.u don make up ur mind?incase u decide 2 free d chic i beg free kick am 2 me afteral me and ha get lyk disposition.we go undastand ourselves wella
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by pkv(m): 1:00am On Oct 18, 2011
JUSTME2SY:

@pkv (m)

Chei, you children of nowdays, which one be syrup? Could it be worst than alchol?

My advise is you dont need much lesson here cos of your personal experiences with your dad,

a word is enough for the wise. After marriage, you are to start a happy & joyfull life, and not to lecture any drunkard on how to kick her bad habits.

Look for another lady you will equally like her. Dont imprison yourself with such sentiments, run away, i repeat run away

uncle na vatican u dey wey u no know slow?
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by pkv(m): 1:03am On Oct 18, 2011
claremont:

I am attracted to ladies who drink, so long as they drink with me and we get drunk together. I have a soft spot for a good brew, hence like begets like!
shikenan!
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by moreprof: 1:38am On Oct 18, 2011
Buy her the enough Alcoholic Stuffs, am sure she will get tired of it , some day, !
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Outstrip(f): 1:48am On Oct 18, 2011
Would you marry a drug addict? An alcoholic is no different
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by mopol2(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2011
@op
pls leave that girl cos u will never enjoy ur marriage with her , ok think when u aint around and she gets drunk and they rape her or she cool her she with sexy and i know she will never wanna let u know about it , well na u sabi where u meet her ,all these bitches wa full out side now ,

i will never date any girl i meet in d club cos that is their home ,pls good and look for ur wife cos shes not ur wife and if u get married to her that means u gonna be counting ur days on this earth ,

ANIMAL ,
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by splitnaija(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2011
All these naija babes sef!

I met one the other day who declined to even sip a glass of Heieneken on the grounds that she doesn't take alcohol. A week later, I ran into her on my way home from work and offered to drop her off since she was heading in my direction. To my surprise, she was oozing of dry gin and this was just around 7:00 p.m. When I asked if she had been drinking, she only smiled and said the gum she was chewing had alcoholic flavour!!!
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2011
All these naija babes sef!

I met one the other day who declined to even sip a glass of Heieneken on the grounds that she doesn't take alcohol. A week later, I ran into her on my way home from work and offered to drop her off since she was heading in my direction. [size=15pt]To my surprise, she was oozing of dry gin and this was just around 7:00 p.m. When I asked if she had been drinking, she only smiled and said the gum she was chewing had alcoholic flavour!!![/size]

[size=14pt]Cheeeeii!!! Naija Area!! Oyibo dey call this wan Quantum Improvisation!!! grin grin grin grin I don laugh yansh comot finish @ chewing gum with alcoholic flavour!!! grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard by MrsChima1(f): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Swallow Sperm Last Night / Ladies 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina / Pregnant Lady Who Divorced Her Husband Cos Of Cheating Later Bcoms His Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.