Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

What Is This White Spots On My Penis? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This White Spots On My Penis? (32421 Views)

Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino / How Do I Get Rid Of White Spots On My Face? / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheCeasar:
I discovered it this night and I was shocked, please is it bad?
Is it a sign of infection? Or just normal rashes please I'm scared
Contact me
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
GYBABA:

No be false prophet be this or a copycat? 😂

Not even a copy cat.
Just commented my reserve. grin
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
LegitWebsites:

So, Westerhoff is Falseprophet ?

I am not Falseprophet!

Why is this Falseprophet guy also quiet!? undecided
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Richardlove(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wash your dick with sponge and any antiseptic soap, wipe dry and apply Ori (Shea butter) for the physical removal and use either Beecham Ampiclox or Lechaman capsule for inside cure. You have an infection. You can use ordinary lemon juice or lime juice to wash it too. Incase you are not financially bouyant. Please try and maintain good sextual and personal hygiene after your recovery. You're huge anyway.
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by NAC1666: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheCeasar:
No pictures?
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by CaptainFM1: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheCeasar:

Can I see the pic?
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by flokii: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
@OP How is your personal hygiene?.. wash your underwears well and keep your pubic area clean always.
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by TheCeasar: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Richardlove:
Wash your dick with sponge and any antiseptic soap, wipe dry and apply Ori (Shea butter) for the physical removal and use either Beecham Ampiclox or Lechaman capsule for inside cure. You have an infection. You can use ordinary lemon juice or lime juice to wash it too. Incase you are not financially bouyant. Please try and maintain good sextual and personal hygiene after your recovery. You're huge anyway.
please is it hiv related?
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by gucci20(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheCeasar:

Contact me on 09038285500 for consultation.
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by saveman91(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Saa always shave your private part to avoid this infection
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Juanmike(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Olawade24:

You mean siofra. Oh my God my life is at stake here bro, tell me you are lying. I don't want to commit suicide in the eve leading to Sunday.
Why would I be laying with something serious like as this?
Hiv is like maleria now, just start counselling.
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Juanmike(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Olawade24:

You mean siofra. Oh my God my life is at stake here bro, tell me you are lying. I don't want to commit suicide in the eve leading to Sunday.
Just dm me, and I will tell you something...
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by TheCeasar: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Olawade24:

If is white spot I know exactly what cause it and I will give you the treatment here but you have to tell me this from your analysis

1. Did a prostitute give you a mouth gig.
2. Did you go on a serial fucking spree even if you had to use protection.
3. Did you wash carefully after every attempt of sexual quagmire.

OP just tell me from the above. I have a brother who is a medical doctor here also and is ready to help also even if that means giving you the medication free I will sponsor it and ship it to any state you are.

And also let me see the spot and what is like so he can help properly you can pm me the pics if you so deem fit.
please respond to me
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by LegitWebsites: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I am not Falseprophet!

Why is this Falseprophet guy also quiet!? undecided

Lol
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by mypaddle: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheCeasar:
please is it hiv related?

My guy nothing like hiv. You have yeast infection
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Olawade24: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheCeasar:
please respond to me
OK sorry for the late reply is herpes also know as HPV. Though I would say you should go to hospital for a proper culture from a doctor but am 90% sure is herpes.

Before you start getting blister in there just go and get Acyclovir and it will do the magic. Take it 3 times daily and make sure you buy up to 4 sachet cos that the complete dose. Then also buy an antiviral cream and apply to the surface.

And also stop been afraid that is HIV that's not HIV so don't make anybody put fear in your mind. Just relax and do what I told you.

1 Like

Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by emmy512: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
I gave you that reply from your initial response
Most guys are not hygiene conscious
When did you or any other on this forum exfoliate your dick and it's environs to get rid of decades dead cells?
I haven't read where dick hygiene is being discussed on this forum, it's always guys coming up with topics on vagina hygiene
Elaborate on dick exfoliation please.
I mostly use baby wipes never done exfoliation anywhere but face and neck.

Which product do you recommend btw?
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Kevineleven(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2023
BigYash:
The preek be like wetin dey do legbuke. Op you dey carry ur dick go do site work?See vein for preek wen never stand../
Op e no go pass Toto mosquito wen bite you.

I don die lol

1 Like

Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Awaja(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Show us d spots nah for better advice
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Richardlove(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
I don't think so but even if it turns out to be HIV related, there are antiretroviral drugs to put you in a good state.quote author=TheCeasar post=125687603] please is it hiv related?[/quote]
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by FalseProphet1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
I am not Falseprophet!
Falseprophet, better come and clear this up!
I didn't get this mention because I'm falseprophet1 not falseprophet.

Next time add the 1 so that I can get the mention and respond.

To the topic, we're not each other.
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by MSN1(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Iagos:
Rub funbact A on it till it disappears
How on earth will u advise someone to rub funbact A on his Joystick?
If u know how reactive that thing is; we won't even let it come close to ur skin.
why do we have hospitals?
"abeg make una dey try keep mute sometimes", it's not every thread u comment on.
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by BLACKPOWERS123: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2023
TheCeasar:
Go for pure herbal remedy. Bahamono herbal has seen to worse cases here on this forum, don't be discouraged it can cured. 09034568201, call or whatsapp us for more details.
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by BLACKPOWERS123: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2023
Nursepepeye:
HIV symptoms. go and see your doctor take drugs 💊 and do test.
I think say him for do test first before him take drugs abi?
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Nursepepeye(f): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2023
BLACKPOWERS123:
I think say him for do test first before him take drugs abi?
go to see doctor, doctor will recommend test before before prescription. Brain
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I didn't get this mention because I'm falseprophet1 not falseprophet.

Next time add the 1 so that I can get the mention and respond.

To the topic, we're not each other.

Oh!
OK.
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by BLACKPOWERS123: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nursepepeye:
go to see doctor, doctor will recommend test before before prescription. Brain
Na even need the brain check self...Adamu.
Re: What Is This White Spots On My Penis? by MitchellK: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olawade24:

OK sorry for the late reply is herpes also know as HPV. Though I would say you should go to hospital for a proper culture from a doctor but am 90% sure is herpes.

Before you start getting blister in there just go and get Acyclovir and it will do the magic. Take it 3 times daily and make sure you buy up to 4 sachet cos that the complete dose. Then also buy an antiviral cream and apply to the surface.

And also stop been afraid that is HIV that's not HIV so don't make anybody put fear in your mind. Just relax and do what I told you.

Herpes (HSV) is different from warts (HPV).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River / Postinor 2 / Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.