Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,893 members, 7,872,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Obedience Is The Strategy... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obedience Is The Strategy... (224 Views)

Obedience Is Better Than Sacrifice! / When Your Obedience Is Complete / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedience Is The Strategy... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
A testimony from a sister, I thought I should share it:

Whenever I say 'We Are At War', or you realize this yourself, don't really kill yourself overthinking about what the strategy should be...

It's Obedience.
Obedience to God is the Strategy.

Every other thing gradually falls in line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSTgX9MmDPg?si=u2FBQsCx08c79F04

1 Like

Re: Obedience Is The Strategy... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
Callback...
Re: Obedience Is The Strategy... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Callback....
Re: Obedience Is The Strategy... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Callback.....
Re: Obedience Is The Strategy... by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
GLHHub:
■ A testimony from a sister, I thought I should share it: Whenever I say 'We Are At War', or you realize this yourself, don't really kill yourself overthinking about what the strategy should be... It's Obedience.
Obedience to God is the Strategy. Every other thing gradually falls in line.
"Pastor teaches you how to live, how to dress, how to eat right... " This one is already a pastor's robot.

Obedience is not a strategy but the one and only mandate given by God. And it is obedience to God's very own teaching and commandment, not to your pastor's many ideas and delusions. Anyone taking dressing, and even eating lessons from a man has not even come close to God in any way. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus Is A Sun God / The Debacle Of Funke Ashekun; More Lies Exposed In A Leaked Voice Note / What Is That In Thine Hands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.