Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,866 members, 7,922,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory (14919 Views)

Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Osinbajo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His APC Primary Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by iamtardey: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hehe 😜
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Isobug: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Osinbajo man with balls. We love you for being upright unlike the controversy in Aso Rock
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Lanre1st(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
This man want to be politically relevant after burn the bridge that brought him to limelight

Dumb professor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
A professor of law and a pastor endorsing a sham judgement.
Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Toks2008... cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Godfullsam(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Good one!
But I'm afraid we don't trust you no more.
You ran against us.

Who are the 'us'
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Isobug: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
sylve11:
Osinbajo, the man I really wanted to be the president of Nigeria.

Tinubu ain't doing bad anyway. cool
Tinubu ain't doing bad? Okay oo
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Okoroawusa: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Good one!
You ran against us.

Na wa for you o! You no dey forgive person?
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by allthingsgood: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by iammo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
I miss Baba kekere ... Osinbajo SAN next Ogun State Governor
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Dittodat: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
plaindealer:
Since 3 days ago? This man is never serious.

Just go away, we don't want your crocodile congratulations.

Set awon Judas..
Odale.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Buhari houseboy just waking up from his dead slumber, stupid man wey spent 8 good years in office without anything to show for it. This ijiot was in power for 8 years and buhari and his fellow Muslim terrorists were busy killing the Christians without the mumu man saying anything.

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by fredoooooo: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Keep ya congratulations.. just stay in one place..
You will be h8 by all now, sebi the Bush babies dey support you beofre now dem go come for you..
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by TheRareGem1(f): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
This is good from PYO
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by complexstuffs(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Osinbajo the snake.

He probably voted against APC in the presidential elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by wallrichy: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
He needs to quickly straighten things out on his own personal disposition on the current Tinubu election victory because Olaolu Akande , his Media Aide had spoken carelessly and this careless talk might reflect negatively on Osinbajo if he doesn't come out and properly show his own disposition to the Tinubu Victory.....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Djele: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by lumaxyellow: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
Congrats to The President over the tribunal victory. It's a victory for democracy. A good gesture from PYO.
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Patrioticman007(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
plaindealer:
Since 3 days ago? This man is never serious.

Just go away, we don't want your crocodile congratulations.

Set awon Judas..

You cracked me
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Temmy1997(f): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Congratulations to the president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Baddass: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
oyeb15:
We are practicing civil-jacking government in Nigeria. Some group of powerful civilians will just come together ,buy off electoral commission and write election results that will put them in power. Then, they will use d state power to defend themselves.

This what Europe promote in Africa and call it Democracy.

You go wail taya o! 8 years is still a long time fa

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by DaTruths: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
sylve11:
Osinbajo, the man I really wanted to be the president of Nigeria.

Tinubu ain't doing bad anyway. cool

Neither is he doing good bro.
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by DaTruths: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Flangelo12:
Success has many fathers.

Obi is an orphan.

If Obi is an orphan, i wonder the category you would put your father, less privileged and homeless? cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Adelekan40(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
This is healthy for the All Progressive Congress. Kudos to Prof Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Flangelo12: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
DaTruths:

If Obi is an orphan, i wonder the category you would put your father, less privileged and homeless? cheesy

Your papa gey pikin?
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by israelmao(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Who has bedevilled some Nigerians with jaded options,they see better options yet they avoid them like plagues and same people desire that Nigeria should move forward.This is a mixture of an irony and paradox.
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Igboslayer: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zico5:
The question that I always wish obidients can answer if truly they are on the side of the truth is that; did Peter Obi win the presidential election? Is it possible for the tribunal to proclaim Peter Obi the president without satisfying the minimum constitutional obligation. If not they are all daylight robbers.
Obi: I totally won the election!
INEC: Actually, you came in third place.
Obi: I object! Let's take this to court.

Court: So, Obi, what's the deal?
Obi: Your Honors, I'm here to snatch back my "so-called" mandate.

Court: Mandate, you say? Who swiped it?
Obi: INEC did! They're the culprits!

Court: INEC, care to defend your innocence?
INEC: Your Honors, Obi's just a stand-up comedian. Ask him for some proof!

Court: Obi, any witnesses to this comedy?
Obi: My devoted group, Your Honor. They're convinced I'm the champ.

Court: Dear Obidients, got any receipts?
Obidients: Well, on Twitter, we showered millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's rivals, but INEC missed the memo.

Court: INEC, why the oversight?
INEC: Your Honors, we tally votes, not tweets.

Court: Obi, any other star witnesses?
Obi: My pastors!

Court: Pastors, what's your spiel?
Pastors: We prophesied Obi's win a million times, but INEC ignored our divine wisdom.

Court: INEC, any comment on this prophecy?
INEC: Your Honors, we're vote counters, not fortune tellers.

Court: Obi, so your A-team is the social media insult champs and the pulpit prophets?
Obi: Yep, that's my dream team! 😂

Court: Well then, Obi, your mandate is with the Twitter trolls and the pulpit preachers. You can be the President of Insults and Prophecies!

CASE DISMISSED! 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Gandrova: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Good one!
You ran against us.

He is a traitor
Re: Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory by Gandrova: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
No wonder Bukola Saraki called him a mere commissioner. Judas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Treat All Gunshot Victims Without Police Report – IGP Orders Health Workers / Atiku Arrives PDP HQ, Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of Late Woman Leader / Boko Haram May Have Used Chibok Girls As Shields During Attack – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.