Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit (4293 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by Bigseven(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Seefinish:
If you put Ngozi Okonjo Iwela side by side with Tinubu, this is what you get
1. Ngozi has traceable ancestry while Tinubu has not. We don't know his parents nor his state of Origin even his real name
2. Ngozi primary, secondary and tertiary instructions she attended are trace and verifiable while Amuda's credentials are still been debated. He has no school mate or class mate nor course mate.
3. Who wants to associate with cocaine sniffing, corrupt Bulaberian?
I may not be his fan and I never voted for him but this’s shallow reasoning. I expect you to analyze powers and jurisdiction of WTO juxtaposing Presidential powers and place them at the international stage where we will learn their responsibilities and differences at the international level. Not some copy and paste information that we already know. Now that you remind us what next? Alert enter akant
Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by franchasofficia: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Iagos:
Imagine say na she be president......

Nigeria will be respected..
Nigeria will grow astronomically
Nigerians from certain regions will rather make MC Oluomo or Boko Haram Shekarau President than make an over competent Igbo person like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala President.

Nigeria as a country seem not to be destined to be a great nation

2 Likes

Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by Coldie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Honesty would take u places.

People don't want to take pictures with someone with questionable track records, that they know 100% is corrupt but don't want to say it.

That apart it shows that all those Jagaban talks is because Nigeria is a country where people worship money, if u go to places where nobody needs anything from u, those ass licking tendencies dissapear

2 Likes

Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by Sultanofpiglets: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
What did you just write here?

This Agbado English "HARD OO" grin

Bigseven:
I may not be his fan and I never voted for him but this’s shallow reasoning. I expect your to analyze powers and jurisdiction of WTO juxtaposing Presidential powers and place them at the international stage where we will learn their responsibilities and differences at the international level.

Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by franchasofficia: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gucciswaz:
ngozi has not been fair enough to Nigerians by not coming to contest for the office of the president cos nah d only yastic say I go vote for Nigerian election again..
When she decides to, una go remember say she be Igbo that un great grandparents told u people not to vote as President, no be una again cheesy

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala supported and voted Peter Obi cos she wanted to help Nigeria through Obi by ensuring better reforms in electoral laws to ensure only competent Nigerians are voted into power as Governors, Senators, Reps and President, but una rejected God sent Peter Obi by supporting Ebola to rig without consequences
Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by Sultanofpiglets: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
The Solution is BIAFRA..ODUDUWA..AREWA...Simple! cool

franchasofficia:
Nigerians from certain regions will rather make MC Oluomo or Boko Haram Shekarau President than make an over competent Igbo person like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala President.

Nigeria as a country seem not to be destined to be a great nation
Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by franchasofficia: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
The Solution is BIAFRA..ODUDUWA..AREWA...Simple! cool

Or let each of the 6 Geopolitical zones be their own country.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas will rather die than have a country without Igbos their Savior, you think say them no know say na Igbo man de build Nigeria for them? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by Sultanofpiglets: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
But forget banter...

NIGERIA needs to divide. Icant bear sharing a country with people like

@helinus and the horde of agbado mizcreants.

If you want progress, they stagnat it with envy and bitterness.

How can a competent PO be compared to a failure like Tinubu?..its disgusting.

Even Atiku and kwankwaso are better than Tinubu sef...Na wah!!

franchasofficia:
Or let each of the 6 Geopolitical zones be their own country.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas will rather die than have a country without Igbos their Savior, you think say them no know say na Igbo man de build Nigeria for them? cheesy
Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by Web2020: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tinubu is useless outside Nigeria. Brain is what matters on the world stage. The whole world knew that he stole the mandate. They try to avoid him
Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by Couldntfigurean: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
ElSudani:

Bull crap, I was on this website when she was nominated. The people who opposed her to my amazement were Ibos, they supported the Korean candidate because that was the choice of Donald Trump.
Some went as far as saying she wasn't qualified.
Lying is not going to get you anywhere.
You guys (Yoruba) hated her for nothing and hated Trump too,don’t twist the true,must you yoruba always lie?
Be like you started following News a year ago?
Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by ElSudani: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
You guys (Yoruba) hated her for nothing and hated Trump too,don’t twist the true,must you yoruba always lie?
Be like you started following News a year ago?

Can you read? I said I was here when Ibos in solidarity with Trump went against her nomination.
You can expose me as a liar by searching for those threads and let us see those who supported her and those who were against her.
We have no business with hate. Obasanjo who brought her to limelight is Yoruba.
Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by Bigseven(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
grin
Sultanofpiglets:
What did you just write here?

This Agbado English "HARD OO" grin

grin grin grin go jor. I make him tell us analyze position of world trade organization WTO and President of a country like Nigeria in the international scene that’s all ooo ma pa mi ni
Re: Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala More Powerful Than Tinubu ? See Photos Of G20 Summit by Gucciswaz: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
franchasofficia:
When she decides to, una go remember say she be Igbo that un great grandparents told u people not to vote as President, no be una again cheesy

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala supported and voted Peter Obi cos she wanted to help Nigeria through Obi by ensuring better reforms in electoral laws to ensure only competent Nigerians are voted into power as Governors, Senators, Reps and President, but una rejected God sent Peter Obi by supporting Ebola to rig without consequences
I no follow Dem o..am not an agbodarian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Targets ₦‎70 Billion IGR In 2024 / CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account / New EFCC Boss: Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.