Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed (259 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Closed by youngsahito(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
20k too small for that kind of service.you need to motivate people well on the work.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
youngsahito:
20k too small for that kind of service.You need to motivate people well on the work.

The salary is not the only benefit there, it is also not a static salary, it will increase with time.
Re: Closed by youngsahito(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
BrighterThanDay:

The salary is not the only benefit there, it is also not a static salary, it will increase with time.
the only benefit to her pocket is 20k, people have alot of responsibility this time around and w better pay would be the best.
All d best to whoever is interested.
Re: Closed by ecolime(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
From age 15? Really?

It never ends well.

I would advise you put your baby in creche then get a mature help than can do part-time. She will be around to do the chores whenever you or wife is at home.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
ecolime:
From age 15? Really?

It never ends well.

I would advise you put your baby in creche then get a mature help than can do part-time. She will be around to do the chores whenever you or wife is at home.

Thanks for your post. I'm female by the way. I considered this option too. But I can't even find the mature help around here. It's easier to find in places like Lagos or Abuja. The applicants I got want to relocate and they'll need a place to stay for a while and since we have a furnished extra room, so why not?
I work a very hectic remote job, Once I start working I can't do any other thing despite being at home and my baby's cries in the background are becoming an issue.
So I felt with a live-in help, my presence in the house, won't make her act funny. But I might have to reconsider.
You just heightened my fears.
Re: Closed by larryking78(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sha pray well o.
Re: Closed by ecolime(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
BrighterThanDay:

Thanks for your post. I'm female by the way. I considered this option too. But I can't even find the mature help around here. It's easier to find in places like Lagos or Abuja. The applicants I got want to relocate and they'll need a place to stay for a while and since we have a furnished extra room, so why not?
I work a very hectic remote job, Once I start working I can't do any other thing despite being at home and my baby's cries in the background are becoming an issue.
So I felt with a live-in help, my presence in the house, won't make her act funny. But I might have to reconsider.
You just heightened my fears.
Ohh... I get it now.

A live-in won't be a bad idea in your case since you are a remote worker. Your eyes will always be 'on ground' to monitor her.

As for the maturity level, young helps are great at first but become a big problem when they have a boyfriend in the area.

Our young help (19 years oo) showed me and my wife big pepper and eloped with a lover 2 years ago. It wasn't funny at all because her family had already started accusing us of using her for rituals. Thank God we were able to trace her, arrested both of them and sent the gal back to Lagos.

This was a girl that had her own room with Air-conditioner, eats same food with us, wear new clothes, we flew everywhere together. Someone we took from the ghetto of Ijora. We took her like a daughter but it still didn't stop her from misbehaving.

Ever since, we decided to only settle for mature women (strictly business) and no regrets whatsoever. She comes Monday - Saturdays.

I wish you goodluck in your search because it's not easy getting a good help.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
ecolime:

Ohh... I get it now.

A live-in won't be a bad idea in your case since you are a remote worker. Your eyes will always be 'on ground' to monitor her.

As for the maturity level, young helps are great at first but become a big problem when they have a boyfriend in the area.

One showed me and my wife big pepper and eloped with a lover 2 years ago. It wasn't funny at all because her family had already started accusing us of using her for rituals. Thank God we were able to trace her, arrested both of them and sent the gal back to Lagos.

This was a girl that had her own room with Air-conditioner, eats same food with us, wear new clothes, we flew everywhere together. We took her like a daughter but it still didn't stop her from misbehaving.

Ever since, we decided to only settle for mature women and no regrets whatsoever. She comes Monday - Saturdays.

I wish you goodluck in your search because it's not easy getting a good help.

I am so sorry you had to go through this.
Thank you for your advice. I had doubts too.
I have deleted my post.
Re: Closed by ecolime(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
BrighterThanDay:

I am so sorry you had to go through this.
Thank you for your advice. I had doubts too.
I have deleted my post.
You are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / My Parents Is About To Jeopardize The Future Of Their Grandchildren Unknown To T / Polygamy Is Approved By God And He Has Assigned Me To Preach It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.