Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,106 members, 7,899,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. (24322 Views)

Prince Harry And Meghan To Visit Nigeria In May For Invictus Games / Nigeria Wins Gold And Bronze Medals At Invictus Games / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Godfullsam(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
invictus Obi nko
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by naptu2: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
WHEN THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN WOULD ALSO INVITE FOREIGNERS TO DO THE SAME THING, HERE IN NIGERIA

All Africa Games 1973, 2003, African Nations Cup 1980, 2000, FIFA Under 17 and Under 20 World Cups 1999 and 2009 etc.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by ChristianMuslim: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
I hope is not the fraudulent ibo invictus obi of horrible memory
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by CJStarz: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
If you want traffic to anything or crowd support,just claim you got something to do with Nigeria. But here we are on Nairaland tearing ourselves up. Well shaa, I know say na cruise as we go all unite as brothers and give it back wotowoto to any Ghanaian or Kenyan or even oyibo wey wan troll us.
Nigeria..... Great Nation, Funny people.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by thesicilian: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
ednut1:
lipsrsealed I thought i saw Invictus obi
Godfullsam:
invictus Obi nko
BoldBrainz:
I come dey reason whether Invictus Obi don go scam prisoners and wardens this timeπŸ˜‚?!
Okortor:
Invictus Obi comes to my mind........
Etaribaa:
Same Invictus obi?
ecolime:
The only Invictus I know is Invictus Obi aka. Forces 30 under 30, aka Agba Yahooboy in suit.

Every other Invictus is a counterfeit.

Some people have probably never heard the term "Invictus" before Invictus Obi came on the scene.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Sweetvie: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
All the best smiley
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Agugbadin: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Anambra born Invictus? Hmmmmm
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Eriokanmi: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
TooNoisy:
Meghan is definitely a Nigerian girl.

She just hates her in laws,
I once read a piece where she claimed she had Nigeria's DNA, up to 43%. Looking at her closely, she looks like one of the itsekiri or urhobo ladies, jokes apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by phemmyfour: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
TooNoisy:

That's a typical naija girl trait

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by crackhouse(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Invictus games by invictus Obi
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Eriokanmi: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
WHEN THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN WOULD ALSO INVITE FOREIGNERS TO DO THE SAME THING, HERE IN NIGERIA
Meghan, Prince Harry's wife is also traceable to Nigeria. She's the one who said so, with 43% DNA so, it's a Nigerian inviting Nigerians cos she's also in support of her husband's invite. In each family, there's always a unique child who would choose to do things differently. Both couple are a good example of this.

They said she's a celeb and would divorce soon after their marriage. Here they are , impacting lives, despite all the insults hauled at them. Harry refused to be royal poppets wearing one kain 16th century regalia upandan. As a husband, you have to take a decision that would help protect your family and move it forward. Harry is a man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Larryndelaw: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Some people will turn into politics and start ranting , wailing and the insults. Or rather Blame Tinubu....just wait and see.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by maureensylvia(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
ecolime:
The only Invictus I know is Invictus Obi

aka. Forbes 30 under 30 cheesy
aka Agba Yahooboy in suit lipsrsealed

Every other Invictus is a counterfeit.

If i choke from this pepper stew, u caused itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because warris dis🀣
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Kemadealadire(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
This names reminds me of someone.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by bemeruca: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
TooNoisy:

I hope she is not. She is a disgusting human
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by BoldBrainz(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
thesicilian:

Some people have probably never heard the term "Invictus" before Invictus Obi came on the scene.

Well, I know there's an Invictus poem by one Ernest Henley, that Nelson Mandela has been credited with being a fan of. That the black leader had a habit of often quoting lines from the said poem.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by chimex38: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
Foreigners participate in our Okpekpe Mountain Race in Edo.

Also our yearly Calabar Canival
attracts Foreigners

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by iamtardey: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Waoh that’s good 😊 yeah
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by bewla(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
naptu2:
The Invictus Games is a multi-sports competition that was founded by Prince Harry of Sussex and first held in 2014. It is for injured and sick military personnel, both serving and retired.

This year participants are going to compete in Archery, Athletics, Cycling, Indoor rowing, Powerlifting, Sitting volleyball, Swimming, Table tennis, Wheelchair basketball and Wheelchair rugby.

Nigeria is the first African country to be invited to the competition.

The event is held every two years.
Am bless to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by zolajpower: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
Nig has invited countries to games badminton in Lagos , Lagos marathon and opkepke 10km race etc
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by thesicilian: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Well, I know there's an Invictus poem by one Ernest Henley, that Nelson Mandela has been credited with being a fan of. That the black leader had a habit of often quoting lines from the said poem.
That's one of my best poems also. Highly motivational.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Goalnaldo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
maureensylvia:

If i choke from this pepper stew, u caused itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because warris dis🀣
Hello, you are beautiful. Are you single?
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by maureensylvia(f): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Hello, you are beautiful. Are you single?

Thanks 😊
No I'm not
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Goalnaldo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
maureensylvia:

Thanks 😊
No I'm not
thanks for your response, some would ghost me.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
The Invictus Game must have something synonymous with our boy in the US Prison - Invictus Obi.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by godofuck231: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
The underground king
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Zooposki(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
bemeruca:

I hope she is not. She is a disgusting human

Because the British press told you so. lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by ConfidentialDoc: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
King Harry 2026
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by eyinjuege: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
I trust our Naija paraolympians. But I hope they are truly ex servicemen
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by Trnches: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
βœ…βœ…βœ…

Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by fxexperts: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
TooNoisy:

ahh.. baba. you just know them finish.
Re: Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games. by APCNig: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
patrickmuf:
Meaghan is of Nigerian descent? I never knew.

You know the tribe that is stupidly proud like her. No achievement, just chest-beating, prostitution, and other criminalities, just like the prostitute Meaghan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Man Of The Match Award Winners / Europa League Trophy Stolen And Recovered / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.