Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills (1242 Views)

Let The Sun Pay Your Bills / If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip / Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
As the hardship in Nigeria persist, you can sell some of your pi tokens at the best rate and settle your immediate needs.
I know there are lots of scammers out there; I have been scammed too but I can guarantee you won't be disappointed doing business with me.
Dm on WhatsApp 08120347523 to sell your pi at the best rate.
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by FuckTheMod: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sonyworld:
As the hardship in Nigeria persist, you can sell some of your pi tokens at the best rate and settle your immediate needs.
I know there are lots of scammers out there; I have been scammed too but I can guarantee you won't be disappointed doing business with me.
Dm on WhatsAp7523 to sell your pi at the best rate.
I dey see like 300 pi for my wallet here, how much you go buy?

1 Like

Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dm on WhatsApp
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Transaction is ongoing... Let pi pay for your foodstuffs, groceries and bills

Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Don't miss this opportunity... Pi is a crypto currency. It means it has high volatility. The price is not stable. It can rise and fall. The price was 350 naira as of January. Now it is barely 250 naira.
Any vendor giving you higher price is an outright scammer. Pi is not worth above 250 naira as at 11th of September 2023
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Business transactions are ongoing...
Stealing and scam is a sign of low self esteem... I do legit business cos I know how people are suffering to make ends meet. The price of pi in the market is not up to 300 naira as many vendors are promoting. YOU WILL BE SCAMMED IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Any amount of pi you want to sell... I am available

Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Dshocker(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2023
Sonyworld:
Dm on WhatsApp 08120347523 to sell your pi at the best rate.

Why waste your money on speculative coin?

For over 5yrs the coin couldn't launch, as if that what how other coin came about.

Pi is useless.
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2023
Good morning
Pi is a crypto currency. It means you can't predict the future price. I always advise people to sell half and keep the remaining half to be on a safe side.
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2023
@dshocker
I understand your opinion but we have our reasons
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2023
One of my clients sold his pi for a whooping amount of #835, 000... Wow. Free money. I wish I had the payment receipt to post it here
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2023
When my wife was pregnant, I used pi to settle her ante natal bills... Pi is a blessing in disguise
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Don't let greed make you fall into the hands of SCAMMERS... the current price for pi is between #230-#250. Any price above that is a potential scam. You will lose your pi and joy
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2023
A client left me cos of greed and sold his pi to a scammer here on nairaland. (I won't mention his name but I have report him to the moderator).
After receiving the pi, the scammer asked for the client account details, forged a receipt in access bank and sent it to the client, then blocked him.
The irritating part of it was the scammer posted the transaction here on nairaland with the access bank receipt showing the client bank details clearly
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2023
When the client ran back to me crying, I went on nairaland to the scammer post and saw many transactions like that he has done. It means he has scammed so many people
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Don't worry or cry about foodstuffs... Let pi pay for your foodstuffs. Dm on WhatsApp 08120347523 to sell your pi at the best rate
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
It is pi o'clock... Let pi pay for your visa as you plan to japa
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Why complain about fuel hike and fall in naira when you have no influence over them!!?
NOT TO WORRY, LET PI PAY FOR FUEL ⛽
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Imagine you mined pi as early as January 2020 when the rate of mining was still high... YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN A MILLIONAIRE NOW. One client sold his pi for #3.5 million naira
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
IT IS PI O'CLOCK...
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2023
We give you money for your hard work... After months of mining your pi, it is time to eat the fruit of your labour. Dm on WhatsApp 08120347523 to sell your pi at the market rate
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
People come to me saying your price is too small compared to others... Only for them to return weeping they have been scammed.
Both God and the devil cannot help you cos you chose high price over sincerity
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all... It is pi o'clock. Dm on WhatsApp 08120347523 to sell your pi at the current market value
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Disclaimer:
1. make sure you have done your KYC and migrated to mainnet
2. Be ready to sell, don't dm just to ask for price to update your knowledge bank.
3. Don't worry about being scammed, I value relationship more than your money. However, if you are not 100% at ease with me, Don't do business... Trust is built over time, all it takes is one transaction to build trust
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
```Good Morning Highly Esteemed Pioneers, Happy New week, Pi Rate Upgraded🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 ```

*💰Buying Pi (π)*

*💰Bulk & Units*

*💰 Highest Rate🔥🔥*

*💰Fast Payment*
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Crumbian: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
How pi go pay person bills when kyc don dey stucked for more than one year? undecided

More than 2k pi dey my wallet laidis angry
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
It is pi o'clock...
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by FireUpNow(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Sonyworld:
Don't miss this opportunity... Pi is a crypto currency. It means it has high volatility. The price is not stable. It can rise and fall. The price was 350 naira as of January. Now it is barely 250 naira.
Any vendor giving you higher price is an outright scammer. Pi is not worth above 250 naira as at 11th of September 2023
Since when. You don make pi get fiat value?
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by yemre: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
I am willing to sell my pi but definitely not for 300/π. If you are willing to pay good rate, let me know. I have over 1k but willing to sell about 500 or so
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2023
yemre

You will surely be scammed soon with your pursuit for high price. YOUR EYES GO SOON CLEAR.
Pi is #250 per pi.
Re: Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills by Sonyworld(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2023
If you are interested in selling your pi and have migrated to mainnet. Dm on WhatsApp 08120347523. A trial will convince you I am genuine.

Pi is #250 per pi. Pursue other buyers with higher rates at your own risk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Vs Religion Which Is More Important? / Ismail Abdulazeez Agricultural Development Foundation / Paypal Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.