Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,261 members, 7,887,753 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? (2633 Views)

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri / BIAFRA: Please Read What Guardian News Reported In 1967 / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by accordadoga29(f): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
We need someone to narrate this story for us.

What a fairytale?

1 Like

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Raskimonojendor: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
According to US intelligence, It was Ojukwu, and to a little extent Gowon.

Gowon, from Nigerian intelligence believed Ojukwu was smuggling weapons by hiding them in food via airplanes.

He declared a no fly zone and ordered that food should be moved via lorries and trucks so that they can be checked/inspected.

Ojukwu said the Nigerian government would poison the food. Hence, he refused that option. Starvation and kwashiorkor followed next. Ojukwu then called the press to snap pictures for his numerous kwashiorkor propagandas.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/103624-u-s-blames-ojukwu-gowon-for-biafras-starvation-deaths.html

https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e5/54647.htm

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Sultanofpiglets: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
He Died as a RAT....and Since then Yoruba love EATING RATs as a Blessing from Awolowo. cool

6 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Lanretoye(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
See what some people's parents and grand parents have been through,yet them no get sense.

20 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Sultanofpiglets: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Without war in SW... grin

Raskimonojendor:

Gowon, from Nigerian intelligence believed Ojukwu was smuggling weapons by hiding them in food via airplanes.

He declared a no fly zone and ordered that food should be moved via lorries and trucks so that they can be checked/inspected.

Ojukwu said the Nigerian government would poison the food. Hence, he refused that option. Starvation and kwashiorkor followed next. Ojukwu then called the press to snap pictures for his numerous kwashiorkor propagandas.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/103624-u-s-blames-ojukwu-gowon-for-biafras-starvation-deaths.html

4 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Chibuzoripob: 4:13am On Sep 11, 2023
sad War and feminine isn't good sad.I read that my igbo tribe ate lizards angry sad ,flies and begged for water from Arewa Soldiers and those ones tagged Biafrans as IYANMIRI.Alias still stick .

Next
I want to knw the reason why they tagged us fl@thead p🐖s

12 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by pandoragirigory: 4:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Like Ojukwu like Kanu nnamdi like Peter girigory Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by GeneralPula: 4:33am On Sep 11, 2023
Nah people wey pass them o..

Dem see Shege..

21 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You starved little children during the war and you're celebrating it .

See the little children that you bragging about that you defeated .

Little children

Chei

No wonder Tinubu was greatly humiliated at the G20 Summit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by raskymonojendor: 4:40am On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not related to Ojukwu that starved children and called the press to take pictures of their kwashiorkor bodies. undecided

Chibuzoripob:
sad War and feminine isn't good sad.I read that my igbo tribe ate lizards angry sad ,flies and begged for water from Arewa Soldiers and those ones tagged Biafrans as IYANMIRI ,A alias that stick .

Next
I want to knw the reason why they tagged us fl@thead🐖s
Lizard is even mild....

As a result of Ojukwu's wickedness, they ate humans too.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by accordadoga29(f): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I am not related to Ojukwu that starved children and called the press to take pictures of their kwashiorkor bodies. undecided

Lizard is even mild....

As a result of Ojukwu's wickedness, they ate humans too.

Hehehe

4 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by helinues: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Ojukwu's stupidity and egocentric led to millions of lives lost cos he shouldn't have gone into a war he can never win. That's real stupidity

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Fejoku: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Only Yorubas boast and mock people with the pictures of starving children. That tells you what type of people that they are.
The Yoruba moderators will not see anything wrong in it because he approves of it confirming my first statement. Other ethnic groups should take note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by accordadoga29(f): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2023
Fejoku:
Only Yorubas boast and mock people with the pictures of starving children. That tells you what type of people that they are.
The Yoruba moderators will not see anything wrong in it because he approves of it confirming my first statement. Other ethnic groups should take note.

Hehehehehe

Who send Ojukwu fight?

Go fight Ojukwu abeg.

What’s tribalistic about this thread?

You want us to forget history?

Something that should be taught in schools

12 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by helinues: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Little children

Chei

Ojukwu's stupidity starved them cos he shouldn't have gone into a war he can never win.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by gabbytabby: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2023
They were lazy and did not plant so did not eat but expecting the people they were killing to be feeding them.

Who does that but a victim minded person.

Raskimonojendor:

6 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by accordadoga29(f): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Ojukwu's stupidity starved them cos he shouldn't have gone into a war he can never win.

Their parents’ stupidity starved them to death.

They stupidly followed Ojukwu

7 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Rolings: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Without war in SW... grin

These are not Nigerians

Maybe Bia_rans

1 Like

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by raskymonojendor: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Fejoku:
I did not put those pictures up until I realised that your fellow IPOB brother put up rat pictures grin

Ps: The pictures are a reminder of the terrible things Ojukwu did to your people/his people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by helinues: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2023
accordadoga29:

Their parents’ stupidity starved them to death.

They stupidly followed Ojukwu

Ojukwu didn't only starve his people, he scammed them as well. He asked them to exchange Nigeria then currency to worthless Biafra pounds paper which he converted their money to foreign currency.

What a big scam

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by accordadoga29(f): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I did not put those pictures up until I realised that your fellow IPOB brother put up rat pictures grin

Ps: The pictures are a reminder of the terrible things Ojukwu did to your people/his people.

Na dem go start, na dem go still dey wail victimization

14 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by HarryGleb: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Ojukwu didn't only starved his people, he scammed them as well. He asked them to exchange Nigeria then currency to worthless Biafra pounds paper which he converted their money to foreign currency.

What a big scam
Hi, can you be my secretary?
Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by theophorus(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2023
When a people think too highly of themselves, they end up destroying themselves.

First it was Zik that remove the succession clause.
Ironsi concentrated power in the Center.
Odumegwu lead them to needless war.
Their Brother stopped the 1993 elections.
They destroy GEJ by telling him others are useless.
Nnamdi shouted Bia... and has given dem Monday off.
Obi is currently driving their mum* button.

I hope their NASS members and Governors can ask for their Succession.

9 Likes

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Rolings: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Little children

Chei

Small pikin go siddon
You refused to blame Ojukwu who instead was diverting the little food for himself...his government officials and soldiers....leaving the populace to die of kwashiikor.

Emotional as usual.....nobody is happy killing small children but if your Ojukwu decided to fight a well equiped army with boys and sickly old men armed with sticks cutlasses and cudgels...

Haven't you heard that all is fair in War...... Do you think America will be ashamed of being accused of killing little children in Iraq....hell no....they even bask in the euphoria of killing Saddam..the dead children are a collateral damage necessary to be able to kill Saddam.

Know this .... ALL those western countries were build with blood....they developed through bloody wars....slavery.....colonialism......they will spill more blood to maintain them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by helinues: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2023
HarryGleb:
Hi, can you be my secretary?

Sorry I ain't interested in being a secretary to someone already running mad like below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by HarryGleb: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Sorry I ain't interested in being a secretary to someone already running mad like below
Don't you want to work at NNPC?
Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by helinues: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2023
HarryGleb:
Don't you want to work at NNPC?

Proof me wrong by responding like normal human being not like your as usual spam bots.

I no dey listen to the advise of mad people

Did Ojukwu also starve your brain hence trolling others for years?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Fejoku: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehehehe

Who send Ojukwu fight?

Go fight Ojukwu abeg.

What’s tribalistic about this thread?

You want us to forget history?

Something that should be taught in schools
There's no regret for Ojukwu standing in defense of a people suffering pogrom. Nigeria gave our people no good option at the time and nothing much has changed today.
Peace is still far from the present Nigeria and your region isn't immuned from the conflict that will engulf Nigeria. Just don't cry when the same thing you do today is done to your own people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by HarryGleb: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Proof me wrong by responding like normal human being not like your as usual spam bots.

I no dey listen to the advise of mad people
I am a God sent to you. I want to help you become somebody and useful in life.
Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by helinues: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2023
HarryGleb:
I am a God sent to you. I want to help you become somebody and useful in life.

God is not wicked to give you futile efforts work to do.

You must be doing devil's work cos na only devil fit make person dey troll others for years just because we no dey support wetin una dey support.

God could have sent you to the person below to stop the years of madness.

1 Like

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by Fejoku: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Since you can't make the distinction between mocking key players as against victims of human inhumane conflicts, I very well understand the level of your depravity. It is clearly a thing of joy to your people. I'm not fazed by the pictures because as you all know, we are not a hungry people today. It is just that I don't understand the rationality of mocking an opponent with pictures of starving children. You can carry on though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? by raskymonojendor: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Fejoku:

Since you can't make the distinction between mocking key players as against victims of human inhumane conflicts, I very well understand the level of your depravity. It is clearly a thing of joy to your people. I'm not fazed by the pictures because as you all know, we are not a hungry people today. It is just that I don't understand the rationality of mocking an opponent with pictures of starving children. You can carry on though.
It's not mockery but historical pictures.
People that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. It's historical and would always be on the internet for people to learn that the outcomes of war are not pleasant.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Scolding Governors That Proposed 70k Minimum Wage / New Manufacturing Company That's About To Open In Awka, Anambra State(photos) / Ahmadinejad Visiting U.S.A?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.