Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Five Oyenusi's Illegitimate Children By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Five Oyenusi's Illegitimate Children By Osondu Nworu (337 Views)

PEPT: Tinubu Govt, an illegitimate one, LP won the election - Aisha Yesufu / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Five Oyenusi's Illegitimate Children By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
A good name is better than money, my people typically say. When Jonathan Swift wrote about Yahoos in the 1720s, no one in Ireland understood him because he had foresight. In reality, he had the so-called Nigerian Supreme Court judges in mind.

Last April, I asked the head of the purported CJN to resign because he would disappoint the country when he said in an interview a few days before that he would not disappoint the nation.

Among the things I told him was that no one on earth today can believe the words of any Nigerian, regardless of their position.

The charlatan CJN deliberately selected for the PEPT panel, putting together five illegitimate children of Isola Oyenusi who, at the demise of their father, were trained by Lawrence Anini. Who later sent them to Chicago State University, where they met Thief Tinubu, who bagged Ph.D. in corruption.

The worst thing the fake CJN Ariwoola did was nominate Tsammani, the tribunal head of five CSU dropouts. He knew Tsammani, like Wike's wife, did not pass WAEC and could not have been a judge. A judge who cannot write or read their judgment like the Oyenusib 5 illegitimates can only be found in Nigerian courts.

Without a certificate, one becomes a judge; after all, everyone goes to Nigerian law school, just like Yakubu Maikyau, who was in London all his university days but passed his exams because he paid the university professors. Then what do we expect from such an "Olodo" nonentity?

People are answering big names- judges, the President of the Bar Association, and more for whom the cankerworm corruption has eaten up their brain cells. What do they know, and how can they perform? Luckily, the Chicago bagman and his family charge Nigerian coffers.

On September 6, 2023, I saw those five Kangaroo Judges enter the session while the audience stood for them. That should stop. No Nigerian should stand for judge again in Nigerian courts anymore, even if the offense is theft; after all, they are all robbers.
#Down-PEPT-Judges#
#Dowb-Nigerian-Spreme-Court-Judges#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpS7VxxLL2E?si=fxkh_eOy19yi3ZCm
Re: The Five Oyenusi's Illegitimate Children By Osondu Nworu by Burob: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ventrue:

A good name is better than money, my people typically say. When Jonathan Swift wrote about Yahoos in the 1720s, no one in Ireland understood him because he had foresight. In reality, he had the so-called Nigerian Supreme Court judges in mind.

Last April, I asked the head of the purported CJN to resign because he would disappoint the country when he said in an interview a few days before that he would not disappoint the nation.

Among the things I told him was that no one on earth today can believe the words of any Nigerian, regardless of their position.

The charlatan CJN deliberately selected for the PEPT panel, putting together five illegitimate children of Isola Oyenusi who, at the demise of their father, were trained by Lawrence Anini. Who later sent them to Chicago State University, where they met Thief Tinubu, who bagged Ph.D. in corruption.

The worst thing the fake CJN Ariwoola did was nominate Tsammani, the tribunal head of five CSU dropouts. He knew Tsammani, like Wike's wife, did not pass WAEC and could not have been a judge. A judge who cannot write or read their judgment like the Oyenusib 5 illegitimates can only be found in Nigerian courts.

Without a certificate, one becomes a judge; after all, everyone goes to Nigerian law school, just like Yakubu Maikyau, who was in London all his university days but passed his exams because he paid the university professors. Then what do we expect from such an "Olodo" nonentity?

People are answering big names- judges, the President of the Bar Association, and more for whom the cankerworm corruption has eaten up their brain cells. What do they know, and how can they perform? Luckily, the Chicago bagman and his family charge Nigerian coffers.

On September 6, 2023, I saw those five Kangaroo Judges enter the session while the audience stood for them. That should stop. No Nigerian should stand for judge again in Nigerian courts anymore, even if the offense is theft; after all, they are all robbers.
#Down-PEPT-Judges#
#Dowb-Nigerian-Spreme-Court-Judges#
https://ytu.be/VpS7VxxLL2?si=fxkh_eOy19yi3ZCm
I beg make we hear word, after all the eyes 👀 on the judiciary, Na this Wailers epistle you want us to use in sympathizing with you Obidients?

Truly you are more shameless than imagined.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Peter Obi Powerful Speech After The Court Final Ruling Of Election Results / Tinubu's Certificate Burden By Olawale Olaleye / How Three US Courts Reject Tinubu’s Bid To Stall Release Of Academic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.