Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly (485 Views)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / FG Saves N500b From Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2023
I mean the few cups of rice being shared by the Fed Government as palliative.

Oh my God!

So a whole N500 BILLION has been spent like this like this eh

So the government couldn't bring up a better idea about how to spend such an amount or better still use it to fund subsidy at least that way everyone can benefit from it.

Instead of this disgraceful charade in the name of palliative.

In my opinion the govt of the day didn't get this right at all at all. This is sickening to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by Benki003(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2023
U think the government spent that on palliative 😂😂😂

That money is definitely resting in their pockets, most times they create avenue to loot money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by Ladyclara002(f): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2023
They're using it for themselves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by ican2020: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Very unserious and confused people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by MSN1(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Oh my God!

So the government couldn't bring up a better idea about how to spend such an amount or better still use it to fund subsidy at least that way everyone can benefit from it.

In my opinion the govt of the day didn't get this right at all at all. This is sickening to say the least.
OP, this is very pathetic but please hope u are not blaming FG alone because ALL State Govt. received their share of the loot which they ought to share to us.
Civil Servants salaries was increased by 10k
in my state and I heard it will b for 3 months but that is not good enough because it seems that; there is no hope for the common man out there.
Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2023
MSN1:

OP, this is very pathetic but please hope u are not blaming FG alone because ALL State Govt. received their share of the loot which they ought to share to us.
Civil Servants salaries were increased by 10k
in my state and I heard it will be for 3 months but that is not good enough because it seems that; there is no hope for the common man out there.
Why would the FG conceive this idea in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by oyichi: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Nigeria is simply a den of criminals
Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by ValarDoharis: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2023
You left a man that left billions as governor to follow a man that's still stealing from is adopted state till today!

2 Likes

Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by inoki247: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Why would the FG conceive this idea in the first place?

Lol FG brought the Idea of sharing 8k and maybe the rice I think and the Governor's kicks against the mode and the register....

Now Money's been given to the State Govt they couldn't do anything different can't even outshine the FG with dere brain....

Now av come to realize the State Govt are daft like the FG also no difference....
Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by APCNig: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Oh my God!

GO and concentrate on your life, so that you will not beg for food like those before you
Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by Jamestown123: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Oh my God!

Nigerians are the cause of all these things. Every little thing happens, you asked for palliative to cusson the effect hunger. Una too hungry for this nation, and that's why the government capitalize on these things and loot money away, small patience no dey Nigerians head.
Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jamestown123:
Nigerians are the cause of all these things. Every little thing happens, you asked for palliative to cusson the effect hunger. Una too hungry for this nation, and that's why the government capitalize on these things and loot money away, small patience no dey Nigerians head.
So we should all die and not as ask for succor anytime the government comes up with hard economic policies bah
Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by Jamestown123: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
So we should all die and not as ask for succor anytime the government comes up with hard economic policies bah
How many people do you think 500bn will reach?
Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by Nightwolf1: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Does it occur to you that thîefnubu is mentally alright? This is a known thief who came to steal more.

Aside giving state governor 5 billion naira each, the reminder of the 500 billion naira is used for what and why?
Re: So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jamestown123:
How many people do you think 500bn will reach?
Not much.. Isn't there a better way to utilize the said amount so that it goes a long way towards cautioning the effect of the subsidy removal for all.. What are his advisers doing?

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Sylva's Former Deputy Governor Endorses Gov. Diri / Top 5 Power Projects Currently Under Construction In Nigeria. / CSU Staff Was On Oath To Say Tinubu Certificate Submitted To INEC Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.