Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ladies Corner 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Corner 3 (990 Views)

Corner Relationship / Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes / Sugar Daddy Romance Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Corner 3 by mopegirl(f): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2007
hi ladies in the house,
here again

can u do IT on the beach?
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Good heavens no! What would I want to do that for?C'mon now the beach is way too exposed for that, although someone might eventually post to say they can.Am waiting to see.
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by ropyjay(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2007
felllis aINT U adventurious
grin grin
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by druggie233(m): 4:42am On Sep 12, 2007
Yes why not wink wink cool, it's called adventure jare, just imagine the sound of the sea, gentle wind e.t.c
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by mopegirl(f): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2007
druggie233:

Yes why not wink wink cool, it's called adventure jare, just imagine the sound of the sea, gentle wind e.t.c

Na because of the cool breeze etc u go do am 4 there? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

anyway, i was not talking 2 guys i was talking to the ladies wink wink wink
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by druggie233(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2007
mopegirl:

Na because of the cool breeze etc u go do am 4 there? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Its not about the breeze jare, there is more into it, the feeling is hard to describe. And moreover a person doesn’t plan to have sex on the beach, it’s just that people get caught in the moment and things happen. If there isn't anyone around watching, y not get freaky, there are quite places around you and your partner can have a special time, it doesn't have to be open cheesy cheesy.
And things like this spices up the relationship since it doesn’t happen so often

anyway, i was not talking 2 guys i was talking to the ladies wink wink wink
Anyway am a lady and i was using my bf addy to post grin grin
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by mopegirl(f): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2007
druggie233:

Its not about the breeze jare, there is more into it, the feeling is hard to describe. And moreover a person doesn’t plan to have sex on the beach, it’s just that people get caught in the moment and things happen. If there isn't anyone around watching, y not get freaky, there are quite places around you and your partner can have a special time, it doesn't have to be open cheesy cheesy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay,, if u say so

wink wink wink wink
And things like this spices up the relationship since it doesn’t happen so oftenAnyway am a lady and i was using my boyfriend addy to post grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
that u should have said
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by druggie233(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2007
What's so shocking oh grin grin grin, abi is it a crime to use your love ones addy to post wink

Or

You are shock about the sex on the beach
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by mopegirl(f): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2007
me i no talk say anything wrongn wit it o

i just said that u shld have said that, at least i am satisfied now!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by sylvao2000(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
Why not l can do it anywere ,or you want to confirm that??
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by druggie233(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2007
mopegirl:

me i no talk say anything wrongn wit it o

i just said that u shld have said that, at least i am satisfied now!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink
oh iight cool tongue wink
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by mopegirl(f): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2007
@sylvao 200, bad boi cool cool cool cool

i no do ooo

dont corrupt me

i am a full time SU
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by olanajim(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2007
Hmmm?
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by bisii(f): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2007
i dont think u should, as its absolutely disgustinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by mopegirl(f): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2007
ow shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by DaRkNeSs: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2007
bisii:

i don't think u should, as its absolutely disgustinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Hmmmmmmmmmm Closeminded person, how is it disgusting undecided undecided, abeg move to one side jare.

people like you are those freaks behind doors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by fatty27: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2007
Mope, can you do it on the beach?

I suspect you have done it anyway.
Re: Ladies Corner 3 by mopegirl(f): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2007
@fatty27 I have not ooooooooooooooooooo

God knows that

(1) (Reply)

For The Guys Only! / Ladies Corner-how Healthy Is It? / On And Off Love - How Do You Know When To Let Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.