Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) (52517 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares A Video Of Herself And Her Pet (pics/video) / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by NAC1666: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwavdpdtdNk

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Monkey

#wetindeyhappentv

Probably because of monkey style
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by planetx: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by DyingFetus: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Even if it were a monkey, it is dangerous still. Many people think these animals are akin to dogs. They have never seen an angry monkey. That was how someone argued with me that bears are not dangerous.

So dogs are dangerous
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

These are all wild animals. But a monkey is better than a baboon when it comes to flipping. A little monkey is better off than this destructive, carnivorous animal. She must've seen it's fangs.

I had a guy on this here forum argue with me that lions should be kept as pets, that they aren't dangerous. Even certain dog breeds are dangerous.

Hahaha. Very true. A monkey this size can't do major damage. Many think monkeys are cool o.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by siofra(f): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
I need a pet baboon/monkey 🥺🥺
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by victorVIC1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Even if it were a monkey, it is dangerous still. Many people think these animals are akin to dogs. They have never seen an angry monkey. That was how someone argued with me that bears are not dangerous.

Bears? Very dangerous. They feed on their preys while still alive. Unlike most wild animals that would first suffocate their preys to death before feasting
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
BeRightBack:

There is a thin line between been funny and been foolish, I'm sorry to inform you you've crossed that line Ignorantly.

Another funny foolish person.

Another funny foolish person spotted.
I don't want to rehearse thunder that will fire you but I will let the thunder undergo training first because you are the fool Lish 1
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nah. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Judd007: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
When that thing doke you, your eyes go clear.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Brownemeka: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

what's pretty about this girl I'm seeing here? Over painted face...haba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Judd007: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
When that thing doke you ehn, your eyes go clear.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Neddyogu(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
From K-9s to simians. Una weldone o.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by CodeTemplar: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
The baboon felling cheated by the makeup transformation on madam's face.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Very true. A monkey this size can't do major damage. Many think monkeys are cool o.

I know baboons first hand as aggressive animals after an encounter with one.

I don't know how people keep pets that have humanish hands.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
planetx:
This is what an angry chimpanzee pet did to it's owner in the US.

shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by illicit(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Damn!!! Is this a human being?
Do you have a link to the story??

As in....
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Nigeriagood(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Abey someone should show me the monkey?🤔
Can't distinguish
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Sleekfingers: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
BeRightBack:

There is a thin line between been funny and been foolish, I'm sorry to inform you you've crossed that line Ignorantly.

Another funny foolish person.

Another funny foolish person spotted.

Who told your stupid ass that I was cracking a bleeding joke?

He was a bloody batty man. Go and read your bible properly.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Don't they bite?
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Neoteny7:

Mary Magdalene was his babe.
Your foolishness stinks
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Sucre6: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Jesus was a batty man. He was drilling one of his disciples

May the Lord heal your heart and forgive your foolishness
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Sprints3: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Set awon bestiality.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wish to have one someday
They're very adorable

That's how I and my cat are five and six
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Sleekfingers: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sucre6:

May the Lord heal your heart and forgive your foolishness

And the foolishness of your useless mother. ...
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by phemmyfour: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
👏👏👏 Pekele pekele… 🤣
Arúgbó jẹ gbèsè
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by PAQ(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
that's why Jesus no get girlfriend but I understand what you meant. Monkey gbola go small nah But Dem go sabbi suck

I hope you know say Baboons are omnivores and they have teeth that can grow up to 2 inches long when fully grown?
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by okoroemeka(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
that's why Jesus no get girlfriend but I understand what you meant. Monkey gbola go small nah But Dem go sabbi suck
that suck is the major thing they need with these pets, cucumber can easily replace dick,I strongly suspect she will be putting ripe banana into her pvssy for the monkey to llick and suck,that will be an interesting sight to see
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Neoteny7: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Your foolishness stinks

All ye naysayers be eternally damned

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Neoteny7: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
LivingSage:
Stop the blaspheme.
Is it funny angry

Yep, damned funny that the Messiah was hitting it.

All ye naysayers be eternally damned

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by kingsclass: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
That's a blasphemy,I pity you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by Average9jaman: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
jaeyking:
angry
If you viewed it and saw a lady and a pet monkey, your mind is still in a good shape

But if you viewed it and saw a lady and her sex partner, you are a lunatic

Cuz out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speak
So you are only voicing what you would do

Which of them did you see grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) by jonahhh: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
I
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Hmmm , before we hear say dem don Dey nack baboon or teach baboon how to suck Toto . Dear these girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. / Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.