Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

How Has Your State Governor Fared? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Has Your State Governor Fared? (3459 Views)

States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / June 12 Annulment: How Has Nigeria Fared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Beaf: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
Demdem:

The truth:

You are exposed nuts. MODs kindly do what you know best. someone has just broken the forum rules.

Shhhaaarap dia Liar. Who doesnt know that BEAF = POINTB comes from Delta. abi u wan spin me again?

Foolishness is like a bad drug.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^ IDIOTA see your words. abi u wan spin me out again?

PointB:

You are on point sir. Very correct!
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by jmaine: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
Demdem:

^^^ IDIOTA see your words. abi u wan spin me out again?

Allowing PointB to toy with you cheesy
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Demdem(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^^

They are both the same person. the earlier MODs tackle peeps like him the cleaner this environment will be
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2011
Demdem:

The truth:

You are exposed nuts. MODs kindly do what you know best. someone has just broken the forum rules.

Shhhaaarap dia Liar. Who doesnt know that BEAF = POINTB comes from Delta. abi u wan spin me again?

Sorry sir. yes sir
I am Beaf sir. I am PointB also.
I am from delta state.
Uduagan is my governor.

Any thing you want me to add. I can also add that I am also Jason, EzeUche, and Alh Harem.

Happy now? grin grin grin

Or you want to continue shadow chasing?
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Demdem(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
PointB:

Sorry sir. yes sir
I am Beaf sir. I am PointB also.
I am from delta state.
Uduagan is my governor.

[s]Any thing you want me to add. I can also add that I am also Jason, EzeUche, and Alh Harem.

Happy now? grin grin grin

Or you want to continue shadow chasing?
[/s]

Irrelevant comments cancelled.  cool

Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
Demdem:

^^^^^

They are both the same person. the earlier MODs tackle peeps like him the cleaner this environment will be

lol. I am also the MOD!  grin grin grin grin grin grin
How can I tackle myself?  shocked angry sad
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
Demdem:

Irrelevant comments cancelled.  cool

Silly boy. Almost derailed the thread.

back to the topic.

My state is Lagos, I am a Lagosian.

Unfortunately, my governor hands over 10% (over N2 billion) monthly of revenue generated to his Godfather as a token of appreciation for hand picking him.
He said he will stop, but has no liver to stop now. Fear dey catch am. So he will continue to handover this largesse until next year. We don't know exactly when next year.

It would be disservice if I dont aptly rate him 10% 
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Demdem(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^^^
LIAR. sayin whatever to cover your face. You should be ashamed of ursef.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^

Truth serum, you have an arduous task ahead of you!
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by slimyem: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ondo state-Mimiko-before,60%.now,20%.
The guy's a master SCAMMER!
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by bsalva(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
My Govnor try oo, GOV.Amosun -5%   [ogun state ]
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
My other state is Ogun.

My other governor,  Amosun, is a tough guy. He used to be a cultist from what I learnt. Maybe that is why he is very tough.
He once led a band of rag-tag army wielding machetes, sticks, cudgels and other weapons to protest in full view of the TV, way before he became governor.

As governor, to show that his initial action was no fluke, he led another band of gun-totting drunk area boys to stop Bi-Courtney from doing their job. But like a real mafia he denied being present even though he was caught on video.
http://www.nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3003:bi-courtneys-video-nails-amosuns-aides&catid=54:nigeria-today&Itemid=594

He has since gone under the radar, perhaps waiting for the rain to ease like his Rascally counterpart in Osun.

My governor is a strong man. On his show of strength and brute force alone, I will rate him 100%

Now aint I generous?
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
My other governor is Orji. Another name for Iroko.

His is unmoveble like a rock. But he would not think twice before ejecting non-indigenes from his civil service. But I heard he is regretting it, and looking for face saving way to retrace his steps.

He is an Orji, and couldn't be moved by the plight of his people or progress of his peers. He rarely involve himself in peer review meetings or regional gathering. He is so unmovable that he sends reps. But his people are innovative. The are just like the Chinese. The produce shoes, clothings, and electronics. Their artisans have graduated to assembling tri-cycles.

My immoveable government was nevertheless once moved by the cries of kidnapped children, he invited soldiers to rout out the kingpin of the kidnappers. There can only be on kingpin - Himself! And reigns like a king ever after. But that was long time ago!

How do you rate an immovable Orji?

Workdone is zilch!

I rate 0% (I will be forgiven I hope)
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by redsquare(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ima Ima:

gov akpabio 65%.education, infrastructure is becoming good.and akwaibom is attracting lots of people now.

Akwa Ibom under Gov Akpabio has witnessed massive development especially on the areas of tourism and infrastructural development. Was in Uyo a couple of months back and i couldnt believe what i saw. All the construction projects there are done by construction giants like Julius Berger. Gov Akpabio has really done well.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Htown64(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
Delta State = -10
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by mynaija123(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
For me, COMRADE ADAMS ALIU OSHIOMOLE is the best governor nigeria has produced. Edo state is now working perfectly. The man has too many projects finished and some ongoing that we are now scared how he is going to complete them all.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by khazymecn: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ahmed Abdulfatai of kwara state 2%
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Roland17(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
Fashola : 78%

Rochas : 65%
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by otokx(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
@demdem

seconded
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mine is 60% Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, Omo u need to come to Orlu, the commercial town of state and see what the Gov. is doing and free of education to all state Primary and Secondary School

The guy is awesome indeed
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by ujchief(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
T.a. Orji, ochendo 1 of ibeku ancestrial kingdom! You will need a point of reference before rating someone, since he has none, its difficult if not imposible to rate him. So i'll rate him based on the traits he has: okija cultism - 75, tout empoyerment- 68, unemployment- 85, infrastructural decay- 69, looting_ 99.9, the rating goes on,
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Areosapien(f): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
Imo State - Owelle A. Okorocha: 84%

So far, he's been doing a lot with the road networks, the drainage, as well as sealing off the holes that initially made it possible for previous administrations to loot. His administration has been working on a rather fast-paced mode that I really worry if the people can really take them all in at once. But then we have to blame it on the previous leaders who made laziness appear 'normal'.
What I do feel he should try to work on, at the moment, is his communication with the people. Yo boss, try to keep us in the know regarding your plans, mehn. Don't just wake up and start working like you're in a race or something. Always communicate your intentions with us, so we can flow with you.

Yeah, that's what I think.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by alkanes1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
Uduaghan is the best governor in terms of education.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Ekpekus(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
alkanes1:

i dey laff! Best governor indeed.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by austinejnr: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
Uduaghan in Delta State

1st tenure  (-15%)

2nd tenure (-25%)
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
Fayemi 65%

I still remember the road construction ultimatum. If finished by december, you'll get a whooping 15% added to your current rate.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by OlaBamitu: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
My own state

Gov of Ekiti - 10%
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
alkanes1:

Stories that touch,
5% for uduaghan.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by goggs(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
FCT - Bala bin Usman -10% (minus ten percent)

Nothing is moving. Check out

1) Beggers back on abuja street. Around Wuse is now known as BEGGER KING
2) Mass transit busses (called El Rufai) are breaking down with no replacement. Fewer and fewer of them in the streets
3) Refuse is taking over everywhere
4) Elitist projects that cost Billions in the city while rural roads are a nightmare!
5) Hold ups are as common as sunshine. Lokoja - Abuja road is a nightmare. Alternative routes like Gwagwalada - Kuje - Abuja not being worked on, only lies about completion levels when contractor has gone nowhere
6) Nyanya - Karu, Suleja- Kubwa horrible. Pace of work on dualisation so slow
7) Robbers are BACK with a vengeance. One Chance operators as common as recharge card sellers. Espicially at the suburbs
cool Power is whacked, worse than many states
9) Funny charges coming up like the e-coding forcing motoring, who don't even reside in Abuja, to buy by force
10) Illegal settlements springing up like a contagious disease
11) social services like refuse collection, fumigation services etc collapse

With all his faults, El Rufai made a difference that non of his predecessors have been able to match
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by oderemo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
@Gogg, cant agree with u less, just came back After a 10 mth absent frm abj, damn the city stink to high heaven its like no plan in place to implement, this bala guy does not knowhow to make the city work.
If care is not taken the rot setting due to lack of urban planng will turn abj into glorify slum.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2011
I could be a Kanuri Man from Bornu State, my good friend is Alh Harem. He is a trained jihadist!

And my governor Kashim Shettima .

My state official slogan is "Home of Peace!"
But that is a very deceptive slogan; and irony of mega proportion.

We welcome visitors to my state with bomb blast. Those who manages to escapes, we cut them down in Okada drive by shootings as they celebrate their no-so-lucky escape at nite clubs and bars. Our armed forces, the Boko Haram are very effective in this regard.

We want all Nigeria to become Islam; and we would go to any length to achieve our objective. We have demostrated our capability by bombing the Police Head Quarters and the UN building in Abuja; recently we gun down an MP just to prove a point. If we can reach this highly secured places and people what assurance of safety do you have?

Our state governor enjoys the show, even though he pretends he is with the FG. We are formless, and faceless. We are kanuri people, even though be blame the attacks on illegal aliens.

Watch out for our next move.

My state governor is a player. For his connivance, and sly.

I give him 102%

Welcome to Home of Peace!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739353.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Demand Regional Autonomy, State Police / Amaechi Has Been Humiliated. / Buhari Lacks Moral Right To Talk About Party Supremacy – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.