Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,221 members, 7,950,232 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why You're So Forgetful As A Mom! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You're So Forgetful As A Mom! (162 Views)

Are You Forgetful? Here's How You Can Improve Your Memory / Foods that makes you to be less forgetful / When You're So Healthy That It Kills You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You're So Forgetful As A Mom! by AMumAndMore(f): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
✍🏾 What was I just talking about?

What is it called again?

I was going to do something but I forgotten what it was.......

Where did I drop that ?

Oh, I can't even think at all........

Sounds familiar yea?

Oya calm down.

You're not alone.
No be only you Waka come.
We don't talk about the levels of changes that a woman's body undergoes during pregnancy and post partum enough.

One on that list, Mommy or baby brain.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I don't even blame you, most people don't know that's even a thing.

But here we go;

One of the most common symptoms of "mummy brain" is forgetfulness. Have you found yourself constantly misplacing keys, forgetting appointments, or struggling to focus on tasks?

Do you also have trouble finding the right words or remembering details of conversations?

Dear Mamma,

While this phase can be frustrating,
It's important to remember that these feelings are temporary, and they will pass as you adjust to life with a new baby.

Give grace to yourself rock motherhood itself.

Did you experience mommy brain?
Are you currently experiencing it?

How did you cope with it?

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live the Fullest .

Stay Fabulous !

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Bank Your Money, You Can Bank Your Health Information / 7 Warning Signs Of Killer Dengue Fever / Why Do My Muscles Hurt, Medicine Used For Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.