Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,504 members, 7,898,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why I Am SCARED Of An Igbo Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am SCARED Of An Igbo Presidency (4568 Views)

2023 Igbo Presidency Is Not Negotiable, Ohanaeze Youths Threaten / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am SCARED Of An Igbo Presidency by rinzaugustine: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Quintessence44:

The presidency is not handed on a plate. You have to build bridges across the country and get tens of millions of people outside your ethnic group to TRUST YOU to wield power over them.

The Igbos do the exact opposite of this. Trashing the country at every turn. Rejoicing when bad news hits the country. Dismissing positive news about it.

How in the hell do you expect Nigerians to troop out en masse to vote for you with that attitude?

your hate and fear for them has not only kept you and your generations in perpetual poverty of beggars but have mentally enslaved you to them going by the way you wail about them day and night to now a point of depression and hopelessness..but I feel you kpele o
Re: Why I Am SCARED Of An Igbo Presidency by Lannister360: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Quintessence44:

The trouble with Biafra is that you are looking to seize the south-south non Igbo territories because of their oil and gas resources.

If you just seceded with your 5 Igbo states alone, no one would stop you.

We will even clap for you and perform traditional dances as you board your rickety buses home.
Ikwerre in Rivers and a large part of Delta State is Igbo, I'm from Delta State and I consider myself igbo

1 Like

Re: Why I Am SCARED Of An Igbo Presidency by CLRF: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fejoku:

But we did ask for a referendum for all those areas as it is done all over the world. Where then did you 'siezing' accusation coming from?
Support our request for referendum and exit from Nigeria. Simple!

I have never read anywhere that the igbo ever requested for a referendum officially. Public protest is just vocal outcry, there has never been a moment when the igbo lawmakers raised the issue of referendum at the Parliament.

During THE last CONFAB presided over by formal president GEJ , igbo representatives were ask to shut up on subjects relating to referendum and they and they agreed.

Whatever that means, is subject to interpretation
Re: Why I Am SCARED Of An Igbo Presidency by banku: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
You will never do well for editing my post and reposting it. What you deserve will follow you for the rest of your life.

Ndi-Igbo Ara

[quote author=Anselemchi post=125732286][/quote]
Re: Why I Am SCARED Of An Igbo Presidency by nairalanda1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
proeast:

Shut up that ewedu mouth and stop spewing lies!

Seun, see how people respond to simple comment with insult.

Oga, I did not insult you. I made my comment, and left. You can disagree with me. I do not expect you to agree with me, and I even regard secession as a sign of a healthy democracy.

But don't you ever insult me again, or use abusive language on me again.

Good afternoon.
Re: Why I Am SCARED Of An Igbo Presidency by Haywix: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lannister360:

Ikwerre in Rivers and a large part of Delta State is Igbo, I'm from Delta State and I consider myself igbo

Just because your forefathers migrated centuries age to a neighboring state don't make them aboriginal or true indigenes.

You'll forever be treated like the black American in United States. Know your root

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. / RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.