Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Monetization - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monetization (78 Views)

Instagram Reels Monetization Requirements / Buy Youtube Monetization Pack: Everything You Need To Know / App, Content, Video Editing, email marketing, Ebooks, Website, Monetization,Seo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetization by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
On the 7th September , 2023 , 12:49pm ( Two Days Monetization Project)

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg57M0zwQHY?si=mLgyiSYZ1cAdN3on

I had another project which is the second project that I talk about in the previous post

Management Of Brand & Monetization

Proud to announce that it took me two days to be able to install the ads code and ads script on the backend of the site ensuring that the website has been approved the client did a great job of 1000 traffic which fastens the site monetization approval but it’s usually 100 views or impression and above

I was able to finalize it on the 8th September around 4am in the morning when some entrepreneurs are still sleeping 😴 digital bimpe is still awake attending to the client needs and I was already done with scheduling ads campaign of my other client which I earlier talked about.

We give God the Glory

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸΎ to my client on her journey of site monetization and earning in dollars not Naira

Wishing her the very best as she is consistent in ensuring her cpm earning is high like that of the recent website monetization testimonials I shared earlier.

Indeed results speaks for us.

Contact Digital Bimpe Today To Be Your Digital Monetization Expert for just 25k

Refer and Recommend us to someone who will be in need of this services and earn a commission πŸ₯°

Indeed, Results speaks for us

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Enhancing Your Home With Interior Painting Color Trends And Tips / How SEO Can Drive More Leads To Your Business / Local Audit Firms In Dubai: What You Need To Know-ahmed Hassanien Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.