Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,667 members, 7,911,804 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Makes Love Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Love Last (189 Views)

Two Teenage Girl Seen Fighting For Their Love, Last Night, At Tenth Planet,ogun / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because Makes Love To Her ‘too Hard’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Love Last by Blissb223(f): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Love is a beautiful thing but there are things that makes love to last
Believe it or not MONEY is One of the things needed for love to last .

Let me tell you a story

man said that he will not do NEW YEAR resolution again. He was ask why he said that he said that he tried it serval times but did never achieve anything.

Are you among people the people that don't achieve the new year resolution.

Can l tell you the main fact you are the cause of your problem .The universe is waiting for who will say l will read this book and do that l will learn this and do that ,I will stop this habit and get it done l will stop watching movie too much and do that

You might say the year is almost up start from were you are and you will make it.

There will be an online class today Don't miss it .lt actually cause a lot but l will do it 🆓 FREE by 8pm this is the link to the class
[url] [Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JTr5WfmobY8G84WuzFfeBGurl]

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep The Spark Alive In Your Relationship / Howbto Get His Attention / Please Help Me With Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.