Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Praising God Secures Fulfilment Of Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praising God Secures Fulfilment Of Prophecy (148 Views)

Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka / Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praising God Secures Fulfilment Of Prophecy by AmeLonRo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Do you want to follow God and walk in his way? The best way is to be a God praiser. Judah means praise and the lineage of that man praised God a lot. It's like they know what others did not know about praise.

Praising God secures fulfilment of prophecy for sure. It secures the fulfilment of destiny too. It is high time you start singing praises to Him. Your pain will go away as you do that. Your sickness will vamoose also.

You will regain all lost ground as you praise Him today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W769WGEp7v8
Re: Praising God Secures Fulfilment Of Prophecy by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
I totally agree with you. People that praise can never be depressed or have suicidal thoughts. Praises bring about earth quakes and bring down walls of jericho. Praising God move God and His Angels to go to war on your behalf. I love praising God.
#teamgospelmusic4ever
Re: Praising God Secures Fulfilment Of Prophecy by AmeLonRo(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
I totally agree with you. People that praise can never be depressed or have suicidal thoughts. Praises bring about earth quakes and bring down walls of jericho. Praising God move God and His Angels to go to war on your behalf. I love praising God.
#teamgospelmusic4ever

Thanks for your great comment sir.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 14/9/23 / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 163) Prov. 10:22 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Abomination Of Desolation Happened In The Temple 1st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.