Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Does It Cost To Do Survey? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Does It Cost To Do Survey? (1182 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Cost To Do Survey? by Twag: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
For the Quantity Surveyors in the house, please what does it cost to do survey of an acre of land in Oyo State? I've been giving a price and fear of being ripped off. I'll benefit from the experience of others too. Thank you all.
Re: What Does It Cost To Do Survey? by desse: 1:18am On Oct 19, 2011
Oga land surveying is not the job of a quantity surveyor rather is the job of of a land surveyor .
Re: What Does It Cost To Do Survey? by Twag: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2011
@Desse: Thanks for that info and correction. I believe the question can still be answered.

(1) (Reply)

Jahi/mabushi/mpape/maitama Lands For-sale In Abuja Call 07044132067. See Photo / Decent Mini Flat Available To Let Around Egbeda/akowonjo 150k-180k / A House For Sale In Utako, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.