Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,616 members, 7,914,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG (12833 Views)

Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension / Nollywood Actors Urged To Market Gov. Udom Projects, Programmes In A’ibom / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by ufotunang: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2023
This is the type of person that should be our president
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by ufotunang: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2023
Even with the small federal government allocation given to him....he is doing a lot of development with it in his state
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by ufotunang: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
cool

Intresting

ISwap, Boko Haram, could not stop him

What's the excuse of some southern governors

..abi...with all the huge federal government allocation, 13% derivation, security votes money but no much development in the South south States...they loot the money to their bank account
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Charlessml(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Fearyourcreator: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Aboguede:

If I for fit wire u heavy slap online I for Don use slap close ur ear shocked

I use to tell people to find something doing just to chop and plan small small but I can never say that again, never again grin

The economy is so dangerous now that it is more wise to sit idle waiting for opportunities than to spend ur kobo in the name of any investment or business now without 1000% assurance

Las Las life na god hand e dey to keep life and to bring opportunities shocked
I will meet the opportunity that will increase my bank account to 10s of zeros... Isee

Shallom
Like I always say many youth are lazy mentally and physically in this country .. anything that rocks your boat ooo
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by olawonder(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chochovini:
Performed far far better than that Orangutang looking narcotic drug baron mandate thief from somewere called iragbiji.

Ok, now compare his performance to that of Mr Obi as a governor too, let’s see your thoughts!
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Thekaghan: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chochovini:
. So are you.
how ? 😀
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Zeel007: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Aboguede:

Na u still get helinus moniker shocked

How much be that salary now? 2022 was 30k

Anyways, u are doing ur work well sha

I pray make them no owe u sha
and what gave you the impression that am the owner of helinues moniker.
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Chochovini: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=Thekaghan post=125747911] how ? . I should be asking you that.
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Chochovini: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
olawonder:

Ok, now compare his performance to that of Mr Obi as a governor too, let’s see your thoughts!
. He is better in some aspect no bias.
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Emekus999(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
I see Zulu as a future president with a good plan
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chochovini:
Performed far far better than that Orangutang looking narcotic drug baron mandate thief from somewere called iragbiji.

Cho cho cho cho Mr chochovini

Shame, since 2018 on nairaland, no single impact made.

May my dog's life never be as worthless as this

Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Chochovini: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Cho cho cho cho Mr chochovini

Shame, since 2018 on nairaland, no single impact made.

May my dog's life never be as worthless as this
. I just heard a mad Dog barked. Could that be you?

Useless product of different sperm form wild beasts. May the faeces of my Dog never be as worthless as you and your entire family that‘s if you‘ve got any in the first place. Child of a rejected slave like you.
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chochovini:
. I just heard a mad Dog barked. Could that be you?

Useless product of different sperm form wild beasts. May the faeces of my Dog never be as worthless as you and your entire family that‘s if you‘ve got any in the first place. Child of a rejected slave like you.

Not me sir its your dad.
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Chochovini: 4:40am On Sep 15, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Not me sir its your dad.
Re: Zulum Delivers 77 Projects, Programmes In 100 Days – SSG by Chochovini: 4:54am On Sep 15, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Not me sir its your dad.
. Shame on you. At least, I have a dad but what about you? Go ask that milf of a woman you called your mother she‘ll tell you the truth about how an old Chimpanzee raped her un the bush that brought about your conception, no wonder you look like one. Fool.

So in your disgruntled mind, your understanding of impact on social media is to copy a topic from other SM and paste?
I called that “Gossip“ not impact. Mumu product from am illegitimate background like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? / An Open Letter to Federal Government by Great Ife Students' Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.