Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,425 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y (1595 Views)

SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y / 10 Ways On How To Eat Your Woman’s Pu**y So Good That She Starts Speaking In Ton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y by Mermaid123: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Y

1 Like

Re: Y by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sorry but what you're passing through isn't ordinary depression but demonic possession. Anyone would be scared to live with you cos you could end up killing yourself some day.

Everyone experiences a form of depression in life at some point, it happens, but there's a satanic agent behind you cutting yourself all the time. It is not normal.

You should go for deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: Y by Mermaid123: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigadler:
Sorry but what you're passing through isn't ordinary depression but demonic possession. Anyone would be scared to live with you cos you could end up killing yourself some day.

Everyone experiences a form of depression in life at some point, it happens, but there's a satanic agent behind you cutting yourself all the time. It is not normal.

You should go for deliverance.

Thanks but Im really sure and certain that lm not sucidal
I hv plans hopes and dreams and if l kill myself I'm achieving any of it
It's just how l cope with sadness
Not every self harming is sucidal
Re: Y by vincenteger: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
My dear it's better you stay on your own b4 you harm someone. Na from clap dance day start.

Let your roommate be for now perhaps if you were in her shoes you might do worse.
I wish you quick recovery from whatever you are going through.

2 Likes

Re: Y by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mermaid123:

Alright, wish you love and LIGHT.
Re: Y by jogsman01(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Crazy things are happening cool
Re: Y by izonborn098(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
H
Re: Y by DyingFetus: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Damn nigger

I finally found masochist bitch , I wish i can link up with you

What you did is normal , you don't own anybody any explanation

Fuvk anyone and what they think

You're you , don't change that

I can replace your roommate if you're interested
Re: Y by Idonweak: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
DyingFetus:
Damn nigger

I finally found masochist bitch , I wish i can link up with you

What you did is normal , you don't own anybody any explanation

Fuvk anyone and what they think

You're you , don't change that

I can replace your roommate if you're interested
There's nothing like masochism in anything written there. I don't think most of you understand some terms before even using them. Masochist are those who enjoy pains or humiliation. Meanwhile what the OP is suffering from is either bipolar disorder(bd) or borderline personality disorders (BPD). It's certainly bpd because the females with this disorder usually use self harm to cope with stress. My advise to you OP is to seek professional help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Y by Tenrack: 2:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Mermaid123:
Good day everyone, pls l just need some word of advice
I own a dairy and in it so many nasty things are written .I do hv a roomie and somehow she got hold of my diary, she happened to see how l practice self injury or self harm and my blood which stained several pages of the books was also discovered by her .
She's scared that if am capable of doing that to myself I can also do the same to her.
And the truth is that since we have been living together l hv never had such thoughts about hurting her ever!!

Right now she's scared of me and has even moved out of the house to her friends place cuz she's scared l cud do something to her in her sleep

Also in the dairy l wrote some other things about her which she read and isn't pleased with now she's scared and angry

Though she has told me that she isn't angry anymore but she is now scared and making me her roommate was one of her worse decisions ever.

Pls how do I make her see I'm not like that??

About the self injury l only do that when I'm depressed and unfortunately that happens alot which is why l have so many blood stains in my diary, l keep them there as memories but l wouldn't do that to anyone at all.
Pls does anyone know any other coping mechanisms that l can use and pls don't say music it doesn't work for me and only make me feel more depressed.
Thank u
first off, you need help. You need therapy. I don't want to recommend a psychiatrist. You're not well, my dear.
Re: Y by Reminderz: 4:02am On Sep 13, 2023
she's right to be scared, and she's absolutely fvcking right to flee... I would have done the same, especially when I read about some weird things from someone I call roommate... the thing is, you need help... you're not the first person to be depressed and even the issue of depression is greatly depended on the mind, your mind is weak... this is why instead of focusing on what's making you down, you believe that it's just natural and this has caused a mental stagnation to your state of mind... you might not think of harming your friend for now, but with the way this is going, you're dangerous to her and also to yourself...

first evaluate what's making you feel "depressed", find a way possible to find a solution... if its being broke, work! if its loneliness, find someone... if its boredom, play games read and exercise... stop consuming shit... sometimes it's lack of productivity and idleness that brings about this depression... believe you're strong and get yourself out of the shit you're facing that you think it's normal... many people have been in the worst condition than yours but still pull through.. harming yourself because you believe you're depressed is nothing more than someone with bipolar disorder... you should reorientate yourself asap... seek help or it might lead to self-destruction...
Re: Y by Corebelieversfo: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2023
Habits are usually demonic. I would like to know when you started.. These kinda stuff begin somewhere. Did you read about self harm before starting it?

1 Like

Re: Y by Chris2863(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Op is a potential mad man. I don’t advise that girl to move back
Re: Y by Mermaid123: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Corebelieversfo:
Habits are usually demonic. I would like to know when you started.. These kinda stuff begin somewhere. Did you read about self harm before starting it?

Thanks but not didn't read about self harm before starting
I started about the age of either late 14 or early 15 then l made my research and found out that wat I practiced was called self injury.

Pls do u know any other coping mechanisms, at a point l tried eating as my coping mechanism and then l gained mad wieght and became fat so l had to continue with my blade.
Re: Y by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2023
Diary thing still dey trend??
Re: Y by Ballzproblem2: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2023
How can a man have diary,sissy move
Re: Y by dawnomike(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2023
Mermaid123:
Good day everyone, pls l just need some word of advice
I own a dairy and in it so many nasty things are written .I do hv a roomie and somehow she got hold of my diary, she happened to see how l practice self injury or self harm and my blood which stained several pages of the books was also discovered by her .
She's scared that if am capable of doing that to myself I can also do the same to her.
And the truth is that since we have been living together l hv never had such thoughts about hurting her ever!!

Right now she's scared of me and has even moved out of the house to her friends place cuz she's scared l cud do something to her in her sleep

Also in the dairy l wrote some other things about her which she read and isn't pleased with now she's scared and angry

Though she has told me that she isn't angry anymore but she is now scared and making me her roommate was one of her worse decisions ever.

Pls how do I make her see I'm not like that??

About the self injury l only do that when I'm depressed and unfortunately that happens alot which is why l have so many blood stains in my diary, l keep them there as memories but l wouldn't do that to anyone at all.
Pls does anyone know any other coping mechanisms that l can use and pls don't say music it doesn't work for me and only make me feel more depressed.
Thank u
See a counselor as soon as possible please... Where is your location?
Re: Y by Corebelieversfo: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mermaid123:

Thanks but not didn't read about self harm before starting
I started about the age of either late 14 or early 15 then l made my research and found out that wat I practiced was called self injury.

Pls do u know any other coping mechanisms, at a point l tried eating as my coping mechanism and then l gained mad wieght and became fat so l had to continue with my blade.
I'd like to help you personally. I have a mastery in mind therapy and soul healing . . What's your email, so that I'll contact you
Re: Y by dkidd: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mermaid123:

Why harm urself when u feel depressed? Be creative instead. Start a hobby and create anything whenever depression sets in. Why do u even mark ur downtimes? Start a hobby u can do alone. It could be drawing, molding/ sculpting, fantasy writing to escape those down times... Just pick a hobby and dive in. Ur mind is the greatest weapon. Use it to ur advantage. Also try connecting with people offline and online. Be open to learning new things too. I wish u well
Re: Y by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
You can imagine the kind of female users on this forum. Going through mental disorder.

This is why i don't even get surprised anymore, on some kind of comments amd threads i do read here.
Re: Y by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Diary thing still dey trend??
for introverts. Who stay on their rooms and press their phones 24/7.

Instead of going out to make friends.

Very wierd kind of people
Re: Y by Mermaid123: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
dkidd:

Why harm urself when u feel depressed? Be creative instead. Start a hobby and create anything whenever depression sets in. Why do u even mark ur downtimes? Start a hobby u can do alone. It could be drawing, molding/ sculpting, fantasy writing to escape those down times... Just pick a hobby and dive in. Ur mind is the greatest weapon. Use it to ur advantage. Also try connecting with people offline and online. Be open to learning new things too. I wish u well

Thanks alot l really needed that
I used to draw years back but l guess I lost interest
I wyd try your other options
THANKS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Simping Wan Finish Me / When Ur Mum Asks Ur Fiance Out ? / Will Successful Women Date A Less Sucessful Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.