Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI (4062 Views)

Can Peter Obi Control Nigeria Alone.? / Abaribe: Thereโ€™re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone / Chris Ngige: Doctors Are Free To Leave Nigeria, We Have Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Raskimonojendor: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:
Tu baba go be the next victims for the headless mob to pounce on.

Modified: We are yet to pack the oracle from ground, it has started predicting

grin
Tubaba go hear am. They will call him agbado grin
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by nairalandankrah: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
Now i know why Lucky Dube said education is the key in one of his famous songs.

Abeg that dedicator of a guy should help dedicate that song to 2BABA.

grin
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Sharpsharp00123: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:
Tu baba go be the next victims for the headless mob to pounce on.

Modified: We are yet to pack the oracle from ground, it has started predicting

grin
now igbos will remember all the sins of 2face idibia

1 Like

Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by creativehubb: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Confirm talk, the neo slave mentality people, dey wait for America, their messiah grin

1 Like

Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by BigYash: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
This idiot when say he wan lead protest that year.. Only small threat,the idiot chickened out.. He think say this one na to give women belle everywhere.. Na why Black face wan chop am raw for stealing his song... grin
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Meagainstthem: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
God bless this music icon.

Nigeria are blessed with good artiste and soke mediocre frog voicegrin
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by kayperry: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
gaby:

Something with a mix of manure and poop enclosed in his cranium mistaking it for a brain.

What a hopeless case.

I am not surprised in the least.

I noticed you managed to copy and paste a quote on your signature even though you might not have a full grasp of what it truly means. I need you to just spend the entire day ruminating through that post to see if your pea brain can correlate it with your submission here and give yourself a well-deserved slap or knock on your empty skull for wearing hypocrisy as a badge with all pride.

Tuehhh

You've realized how stupid your previous comment pan out, your game plan is to derail us into a forth and back bants cheesy

Aburo God gave you brain please use it often
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wodu89:
Attention seeker. They're reelasing it inr response to FOIA bill and multiple requests. If you want any files on anyone released, submit your own petition. Go school you no gre go, see yourself outside
grin grin grin "just because I no no finish school some people want to take me for a fool..."! The man needs some serious education. He has a dull brain. grin
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Exceed15: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
I agree to be successful is all that matters but education good sha
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by CJStarz: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Frigga13:
Yoruba people will now start loving tuface grin

They will love Obi .. like butter if he use same line ..

Funny people

1 Like

Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by sukar886: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Where this woman wrapper from come out, mumu go release new music
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
DonBenny77:
This coward wey start inconclusive protest.
Keep kwuayet

Inconclusive is only meant for Nigerian elections please ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by blowjohn(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
And Tupac and biggie
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by chubinwa(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
See this toothless bulldog dey bark too. Go and face your dying music and leave politics. Everybody wan trend with PO. Idiot
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by chubinwa(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
See this toothless bulldog dey bark too. Go and face your dying music and leave politics. Everybody wan trend with PO.
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by absoluteSuccess: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
kayperry:

You've realized how stupid your previous comment pan out, your game plan is to derail us into a forth and back bants cheesy

I salute your maturity.

Dealing with people like this and sharing the same space with them is a thorn in the flesh.

After the FBI records, we'll look for another storyline. "Pull him down" (PhD) syndrome.

And these are the people trying to rule a multifaceted country in this age and time.

You guys are not yet ready. Anyone who has countrary opinion to yours must be destroyed.

Only their counselor must stand.
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by gaby(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
kayperry:

Aburo God gave you a brain please use it often

You could be Tuface himself and I won't be surprised but you have something in your skull shaking and it's no brain but poo mistaken for a "reasonable grey matter".

E be like say you wan deliberately collect swear for your entire lineage.

I suffer not idiots and cursed souls to live here on Nairlaland particularly when they come forgetting their supposed heads in a corner to quote me.

I wouldn't have responded to you if you only quoted me and not asked for a brain work for the ones who made a mistake to meet and sired you for a curse upon them.

Na me you wan do back and forth call out with?

Na thunder go fire you with everything wey dey concerned to you.
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by gaby(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
kayperry:

Asswipe dey call him papa and mama mate aburo.

How you wan take get meaning for this curse you live as a life?
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by franchasofficia: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
As women finish him music career, he knows hunger is lurking around the corner with multiple kids from multiple women, so he need some political appointment to remain financially and economically afloat and knowing Bola Tinubu as a rewarder of supporters of criminality, he needed to lend his own useless voice to the voices of shame cheesy
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by kayperry: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
see
gaby:

Asswipe dey call him papa and mama mate aburo.

How you wan take get meaning for this curse you live as a life?

maximus stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by olisaEze(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2023
Someone should pls explain to this brah that the FBI is only acting in response to petitions in accordance with their FOIA. Itโ€™s okay to be satisfied with your ignorance, but itโ€™d be foolish to expect everyone to think like you! When itโ€™s time to serenade some ladies into unprotected sex we will listen to you, because for that level na chair you be! But politics appears to be way too cerebral for you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Betanaija42moro: 2:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Rubbish
But you dey travel go US up and down. Why not stay in your country and solve your own by yourself.
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by optionalY09: 2:30am On Sep 13, 2023
Wodu89:
Attention seeker. They're reelasing it inr response to FOIA bill and multiple requests. If you want any files on anyone released, submit your own petition. Go school you no gre go, see yourself outside

He no kuku ma de seek your papa attention. As you see am so he no send you oo
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Kenmatt(m): 3:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
Now i know why Lucky Dube said education is the key in one of his famous songs.

Abeg that dedicator of a guy should help dedicate that song to 2BABA.

Him nogo ever dedicate am, that guy na bootlicker
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Xtristopher: 5:09am On Sep 13, 2023
Who is james bond?
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by zeuss: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2023
ronalmagic10:
If them like they should release President Tinubu nude or sex video

8 years must complete.
Grow up.
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by wowcatty: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2023
No, foreign individuals have no jurisdiction over US foia against a foreign govt , FBI is lawless and acts like a world king and it's doing it to negotiate something from president Tinubu. We already know everything there is about president Tinubu's college days, so the FBI should release what they have and stop marking unnecessary noise.

We all remember how they were going to release Trump's taxes to embarrass him and it turned out to be a nothing burger. They also made the whole world to believe that there was Russia collusion until it was time to show evidence.
Wodu89:
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by wowcatty: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2023
You just repeated what Yoruba often say to you copycats. We are not like you igbos who are chameleons, what we hate on Monday is still hated on Tuesday.
Frigga13:
Yoruba people will now start loving tuface grin

They will love Obi .. like butter if he use same line ..

Funny people
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Ballotti: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2023
Haba!

They should leave a MANDATE-THIEF alone that committed numerous crimes against humanity? cheesy

2500 DOCUMENTS! Not pages o. shocked For one person? ? ? grin

The gods be praised. Even if na Shakespearean CRIMINAL! grin

Abi na Shakespeare born TIEFNUBU? :D0

Baba! Please, tell your DAFT Nigerian government to return the favor and expose the Bush-Cheney criminal under ObJ-Atiku looting spree.
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Kcfresh2103(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2023
grin
Kenmatt:

Him nogo ever dedicate am, that guy na bootlicker
Re: Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI by Phoen1X: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2023
gaby:
To this day, I still wonder what the authorities/DSS have on this guy that was used to easily blackmail and humble him into crying on national tv and dissociating himself from a planned strike organized by him.

It must be something really really huge and image-shattering.

I wish we could know.

He now seems to be covertly pandering to carrying the authority's favor.

Cunning boy...
May not be far from his usual lover boy \baby mama stories,..apart from singing, he has an empty head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whole Of Southeastern Nigeria Originates From Benin / Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? / Indian Court Rules That Any Couple Fro 18+ Who Have Sex Are Legally Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.