Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,187 members, 7,974,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:25 PM

An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander (385 Views)

Banyana Banyana Defeat Super Falcons 4-2 To Lift The Aisha Buhari Cup In Lagos / Sporting Lisbon FINALLY End 19-year Wait To Lift The Portuguese League Title / Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by guobe: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
I will like to appeal to the mods on nairaland to please lift the ban on Ecoco as I heard he was banned for 10 years.
He is a lovely soccer enthusiast full with zeal and one I respect on nairaland .
Please endeavour to temper justice with mercy as 10 years ban is just too much.
I sent a mail earlier pleading on his behalf but it was not attended to.
Thanks in anticipation of Ecocos release from the ban by the mods.
Cc seun

4 Likes

Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by duro4chang(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
guobe:
I will like to appeal to the mods on nairaland to please lift the ban on Ecoco as I heard he was banned for 10 years.
He is a lovely soccer enthusiast full with zeal and one I respect on nairaland .
Please endeavour to tamper justice with mercy as 10 years ban is just too much.
I sent a mail earlier pleading on his behalf but it was not attended to.
Thanks in anticipation of Ecocos release from the ban by the mods.
What did he do wrong?
Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by guobe: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
@duro4chang I don't really know what he did
Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by duro4chang(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
guobe:
@duro4chang I don't really know what he did
It it left for the modes to decide
Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by guobe: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Just appealing on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by Rajahbite(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
I support this appeal for mercy on Ecoco

4 Likes

Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by guobe: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thanks Raj

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by acmev2(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Many years ago, i was promoting an affilliate program using my referral link on multiple threads when i got banned for a long time on investment. I support your appeal for ecoco.

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by guobe: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
@acmev2 thanks alot

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by CaesarJosh1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
@guobe please send me your WhatsApp number
Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by guobe: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
CaesarJosh1:
@guobe please send me your WhatsApp number
Catch me on my signature
Re: An Appeal To The Mods To Lift The Ban On Ecoco A Nairalander by PeterZoom: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
It's okay.

(1) (Reply)

5 Critical Things Young Nigerians Lose While Betting On Sports / Please Help Me Check This Game,wetin Come Kill Am / The Best Football Betting Prediction For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.