Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Preacher Caught Red-handed With His Wife's Friend - DAILY GIST - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Preacher Caught Red-handed With His Wife's Friend - DAILY GIST (376 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Preacher Caught Red-handed With His Wife's Friend - DAILY GIST by NEWSPOINT: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
A Nigerian Pastor, identified as Reverend Sowata has been caught red-handed allegedly $l3£ping with the friend of his wife.

DAILY GIST gathered that the incident happened in Delta state.

According to the clergyman, it was a mistake.

Reverend Sowata was caught in the act with a woman whom he admitted was his wife's friend and also a worker in his church.

He also revealed that he slept with her twice.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxFvhvhsyoF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://dailygistonline.com.ng/trending-video-nigerian-pastor-caught-red-handed-with-his-wifes-friend/
Re: Nigerian Preacher Caught Red-handed With His Wife's Friend - DAILY GIST by adelafe2019: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rubbish! We are talking about survival in Nigeria as 950 naira is being exchanged for one dollar today, is it your sister that the pastor bleeped afterall not a rape but a consensual act. So, what concerns you amebo?

(1) (Reply)

What Part Of Chicken Is The Sweetest? / MaureenHD Foundation: Building A Better Community(updates, Insights, Ideas &more / How Do I Get Electric Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.