Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents (3785 Views)

When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

What's the origin of the name "jesus" that you gave your Life to.

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these? Why do you want to roll with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by cornelboy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol when did course convert to Christianity cheesy cheesy

You've in the past proved that all religion are cults. A no understand o. Please explain.

Jesus is no longer a myth?

2 Likes

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bu Hi
Courz:

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Ev
en Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate didwhat any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
What did jesus call the greatest commandment? Look up shema yisrael.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
cornelboy:

You've in the past proved that all religion are cults. A no understand o. Please explain.

Jesus is no longer a myth?

That's why it is good to ask questions and listen to people not Mad people. Mad MaxInDHouse bundled me with other atheists. You mumu joined him simply because I exposed you JWs to be Satanists. How do you feel now? Like an idiot right? You are seeing an Atheist attack me. How do you feel in your foolishness? Bundling me with Oteneaaron. Have you seen your stupidity exposed now? grin grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why tsushey do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these? Why do you want to roll with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Tell us the origin of the name"jesus", your jewish lord.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:
Bu Hi
What did jesus call the greatest commandment? Look up shema yisrael.

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Ev
en Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate didwhat any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Tell us the origin of the name"jesus", your jewish lord.

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

en Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate diwgatdwhat any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
You are in a Cult and you are doing what cultists does, trick people into your cult while castigating others.

Tell us the origin of the name "jesus", you yourself said the tetragrammaton is of the occult. You are lost.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

You are in a Cult and you are doing what cultists does, trick people into your cult while castigating others.

Tell us the origin of the name "jesus", you yourself said the tetragrammaton is of the occult. You are lost.

You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp. YOU HAVE FAILED! Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Ev
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

en Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate didwhat any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing t he weaknesses of Christians? Why are you lodor one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
If you have experienced something, why do you need to "believe" it again. You believe what you don't know.

Cultist, tell us the origin of the name"jesus", your Lord.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Exactly. You JWs have identified yourselves as Satanists by being in this thread and getting all excited with an atheist. Can you also see that you JWs really do have Maggot infested brains by claiming I'm an Atheist? When Mumu Maynman was arguing with me, it didn't register in your dum skull that I am not an atheist! Mumu. Watchtower really cursed you all with brains only filled with shaft. grin cheesy
The indepth meaning of ATHEISTS is someone who doesn't feel like having the same line of thought regarding righteousness with anyone else, an atheist just want to set his own standard and stand on it even though nobody agreed with him he is ready to live in his own world.

So if you're not an atheist present the group of people with whom you share the same line of thought as BELIEVERS failure to do so simply means you're a CONFUSED atheist! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp. YOU HAVE FAILED! Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Ev
I am a cultist and so?

You are also a cultist, your Jesus is of the occult just like tetragrammaton.
You are the hypocrite.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

If you have experienced something, why do you need to "believe" it again. You believe what you don't know.

Cultist, tell us the origin of the name"jesus", your Lord.

Atheist Cultist, Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate with any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

I am a cultist and so?

You are also a cultist, your Jesus is of the occult just like tetragrammaton.
You are the hypocrite.

You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp. YOU HAVE FAILED! Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles.

The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do.

What are you doing here if you can't relate with any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Atheist Cultist, Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate with any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person hel maheng people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Cultist, tell us the origin of the name "jesus".

Before Constantine made Catholic a state Religion, he was worshipping Helios Christus.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp. YOU HAVE FAILED! Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles.

The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do.

What are you doing here if you can't relate with any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Why should people be stronger in your own Cult and worship your Lord Jesus.
What's origin of the name "Jesus", cultist.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Cultist, tell us the origin of the name "jesus".

Before Constantine made Catholic a state Religion, he was worshipping Helios Christus.

Atheist Cultist, Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do.

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Why should people be stronger in your own Cult and worship your Lord Jesus.
What's origin of the name "Jesus", cultist.

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Atheist Cultist, Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do.

Tell us the origin of the name "jesus", your Lord.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Wawu
Faith wrecker is helping people to be stronger in the Lord
grin angry angry cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by cornelboy(f): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

That's why it is good to ask questions and listen to people not Mad people. Max bundled me with other atheists. You mumu joined him simply because I exposed you JWs to be Satanists. How do you feel now? Like an idiot right? You are seeing an Atheist attack me. How do you feel in your foolishness? Bundling me with Oteneaaron. Have you seen your stupidity exposed now? grin grin
I'm really surprised. I never thought there would be a day you would claim to be a Christian and argue against an atheist.
I've always known you to support other people who are atheists, apostates, agnostic etc against the JWs.

Are all religions no longer cults?
Are you really a Christian?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Tell us the origin of the name "jesus", your Lord.

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Wawu
Faith wrecker is helping people to be stronger in the Lord
grin angry angry cheesy cheesy

Now that you have seen that you JWs Miscreants were wrong and proved to be Idiots, Tell me, What was your mission when you created a Thread to bash Atheists?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cultist, tell us the origin of the name "jesus

Courz:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
cornelboy:

Irrelevant Trash!

That's why it is good to ask questions and listen to people not Mad people. Mad MaxInDHouse bundled me with other atheists. You mumu joined him simply because I exposed you JWs to be Satanists. How do you feel now? Like an idiot right? You are seeing an Atheist attack me. How do you feel in your foolishness? Bundling me with other atheists. Have you seen your stupidity exposed now? grin grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:
Cultist, tell us the origin of the name "jesus

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
cornelboy:
You've in the past proved that all religion are cults. A no understand o. Please explain. Jesus is no longer a myth?

According to Jesus the founder of Christianity someone must have preached to you {Matthew 10:11-13} and taught you all what Jesus commanded {Matthew 28:20} then lead you to fellow believers in the faith {Act 18:24-27} so even though you're once a persecutor of brothers in the faith fellow believers must introduce you to other faithful adherents in the faith {Act 9:26-27} because there must be witnesses of the fact that you got baptized as a disciple! Matthew 28:20

แปŒmแป oteneaaron (Courz) may continue deceiving himself his IQ can't beat the intelligence of true Christians, there's no way a real Christian will condemn the gathering of faithful adherents {Hebrews 10:24-25} because without them Jesus can't recognize you! Matthew 18:20 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cultist Courz, tell us the origin of the name "jesus" that you gave your life to.
Courz:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Irrelevant trash to make myself feel good after an embarrassment.

How do you feel now that you have been exposed to be more of an EbubeAgu agent? You were forming local agent that can tell monikers apart. How do you feel now that This thread exposed your foolishness?

By the way, how do you feel about the exposure of your Cult in the video I posted some comments back?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Now that you have seen that you JWs Miscreants were wrong and proved to be Idiots, Tell me, What was your mission when you created a Thread to bash Atheists?

In my posts
I drop their common viewpoint and say why it's wrong
I drop mine and try to support them

You're just using near death experiences and scare tactics and calling him mumu grin grin grin
Na how una wan help person be dat?
Faith comes from the heart. Same with love for God
Instead of creating a thread to appeal to others or encourage them, na Satan signs and symbols ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:
Cultist Courz, tell us the origin of the name "jesus" that you gave your life to.

Cultist Maynman. Cultist Maynman! You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp. YOU HAVE FAILED! Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles.

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Idiot wants to disguise thinking everyone will be as stupid as misinformed churchgoers who join him in criticizing God's people.
Oya prove you're not a cultist because Jesus himself knew that people who don't understand what faith is all about will say he is the head of a CULT! Matthew 10:24-25

So in the absence of any religious group you're not a Christian in any way! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Impregnated Mary The Mother Of Jesus / Prophesy For Year 2021 - Prophet Damilare Solomon / You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.