Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,465 members, 7,968,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola (24927 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Under Tinubu's Administration, Fashola Guarantees A Strong Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Omoawoke2(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
When you are a good leader, people will be willing to serve you without request.
Hate him or love him, that’s one of Tinubu’s strong point, people that have served under him or work with him always loyal to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Apt
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Beenibroz(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Igbos are so annoying.
They never see anything good from any other tribe if it is not from their region. They are really a caused people. As I type one is sitting beside me talking all sort of rubbish I can't even comprehend. Most of them can't read and write but just believe in some rubbish video post their fellow brainless brother or sister just post on Facebook without confirming if it's true or not

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Omoawoke2(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Another morally bankrupt individual........

If only you had one of his type in Anambra, you failures won’t be running to southwest.
It is pure envy that make you people hate Yoruba leaders. You cannot boast of one single achievement from any of your leaders.
From the ones that led you to fight a war that claimed over 3 million ibos to the ones that cannot mention any tangible achievement in southeast when western Nigeria was developing and attracting attention and investors.
Now to I Nnamdi knau that has turned southeast to one of the most terrorized regions in Nigeria.
Don’t blame them for your unfortunate situation, blame yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Yankee101: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
After writing the tribunal judgement or what?
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Gratefullheart: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Fashola is still the Best Governor Nigeria has ever Produced. All thanks to the Jagaban himself who pave the way for him to emerge!!
the guy na man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Bfly: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Presently, Nigeria citizens are 20%, the remaining 80% are victims.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Hamachi(f): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin
faithfull18:
How generating electricity cheesy sad shocked became rocket science is still being looked upon.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by crossbreedwears(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
No doubt Fashola did extremely well, but can't be compared to General Buba Marwa Regime or that of General Mobolaji Johnson.
Acekidc4:
Fashola is still the Best Governor Nigeria has ever Produced. All thanks to the Jagaban himself who pave the way for him to emerge!!
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by membranus: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
bitingcool:
Fasho.la is the only man that made Tinubu afraid when Tinubu discovered how Fasho.la looted while he was a governor. That was what made Tinubu clip Ambode's wings so much. A bigger thief in waiting, serving an established thief needs no political title. He is siphoning from the source!!!

Provide evidence for Fashola's corruption, or be ready to face us in court grin cheesy
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by EconomistXplain: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

fashoa is not better than obi and Ayade, even Umahi
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by duduade: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Your business Inspector Gadget of End Sars
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by membranus: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Beenibroz:
Igbos are so annoying.
They never see anything good from any other tribe if it is not from their region. They are really a caused people. As I type one is sitting beside me talking all sort of rubbish I can't even comprehend. Most of them can't read and right but just believe in some rubbish video post their fellow brainless brother or sister just post on Facebook without confirming if it's true or not

The people that completely believed that Buhari is one Jubril El Sudan can believe anything. Just don't mind them.
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by slimfit1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cooletempa:

When idiots like you are arrested now, you will run away and leave your family to carry the can to be shouting marginalisation like an osu.

It's freedom of speech or we call military government if what I say is a problem for you. It is still a civil matter Fashola has destroyed his image with the arrest of that man.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by ogbonti: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Fashola. The best governor to ever come out of Nigeria.

Best Governor that used N100m to dig one borehole that cost less than N2m - ona do 😏

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Validated: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2023
Minister for darkness. Abi na monster for darkness.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by NewDea4: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2023
Between this guy and Amaechi or Wike we should be able to identify the biggest thief ever in Nigerian history

Anini, Oyenusi, Emmanuel Nwude, Shina Rambo etc are midgets in stature, compared to those three Brobdingnagian white-collar vandals up there

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Spyy1993: 1:31am On Sep 13, 2023
He haven’t been seen in the media for long,Tribunals judgment have been read and we come Dey see am again for news 😂🤷‍♂️
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by optionalY09: 2:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Yestogood: 3:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Acekidc4:

How was fashola as works minister?
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Newness2019: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/i-dont-need-title-to-serve-in-tinubus-administration-fashola/amp/

YOU DID VERY ON THE EAST WEST ROAD, CALABAR - ITU ROAD, IKOT EKPENE - ABA ROAD, SHAGAMU - ORE ROAD.

LAGOS - IBADAN FOR EIGHT YEARS - VERY GOOD MAN INDEED.

ABUJA - KADUNA FOR EIGHT YEARS - VERY GOOD MAN INDEED.

LAWYER AS MINISTER OF WORKS - ROUND PEG IN SQUARE HOLE.

THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS IN PRISON FOR YEARS AWAITING TRIAL - FASHOLA AND OSIBANJO SERVING BUHARI FOR EIGHT YEARS

NO CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by oneman2k7: 4:41am On Sep 13, 2023
Service kill u there
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by ValarDoharis: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2023
By what standard? What are the indices for measurement?
Acekidc4:
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by ValarDoharis: 5:33am On Sep 13, 2023
What were the criteria you used?
Raskimonojendor:
Fashola. The best governor to ever come out of Nigeria.

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Stanislause94: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2023
Dubetex96:
who cares mteeew sometimes this clown rate himself so high that's how he promised to revilitilize the power sector eight years ago Nigerians are still in darkness
power has improved significantly, can’t remember the last time I used my generator.
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by CoolAmbience(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Another morally bankrupt individual........

Fashola? Morally corrupt?

You need a medical check real quick....
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by CoolAmbience(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2023
datola:
Nice. Fashola is so sound upstairs

No be lie!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Igbokwechika101(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Oga rest
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Kamabajeone(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2023
BRF the best Governor so far in Nigeria after Prof Babanga Zulum.
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Dubetex96(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2023
Stanislause94:
power has improved significantly, can’t remember the last time I used my generator.

Not across board

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack / Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) / Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.