Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,966 members, 7,980,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (87 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lack , suffering came into action because of sin which had made living difficult for mankind since they are not designed to experience such difficulties. This has formed the mindset in a man that having vanities will alleviate his/her sufferings since its lack of it that causes sufferings. So there is a desperate need and search for an helper to help with the vanities he/she needs.
The Israelites in the wilderness suffered from lack which revealed the kinds of spirits in them in the way they relate with the God who saved them from the suffering of slavery in Egypt. It is the existence of these evil spirits in them God was after cause He wants to make them sons and daughters because His promises are not for children of devil and the reason those who refused to be transformed from children of devil to children of God died without the promise. Idols are worshiped basically for provision of vanities. The Israelites in wilderness also wanted to worshiped God for same reasons and just like the Israelites, the Christians today had been given the name of Jesus which they want to use only or majorly for the provisions of vanities. They are more passionate for living vanities life than living or becoming like Jesus. Some have abandoned their Christian faith for other religious faith because of their unfulfilled vanities life. Some are mixing their Christian faith with other religious faith for same reasons.
John 15:16 "You have not chosen Me but I have chosen you and ordained you not for vanities gain but to change sinners to saints, and if you are doing this, whatsoever provisions you need to achieve this will be done when you ask in My name." (Paraphrased).
Are you worshipping God for vanities gains or eternal gains?
With God all things are possible so it is possible for you to stop living for vanities gain but for Jesus' gain.
Those celebrating Jesus are driving out evil spirits and taking in spirits of God so they can joint heirs with Christ. The fruits of the Spirit are the spirits you need to have in you to become a joint heir.

Prayer point: My Lord drive out all spirits of the world in me that is making me worship You for vanities gain.

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

The Gathering Ministry
For questions: (+234)08169695229.
nathanaelfaith@gmail
Olugbami Olushola

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 157) Prov.10:22 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / The Most High I / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/09/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.