Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,063 members, 7,987,781 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! (1600 Views)

"Mohbad Reportedly Has A Child Outside, Lady Claims" / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! by AImiron: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
In a shocking turn of events, the music world has been hit with the devastating news of the passing of singer Mohbad. Just hours ago, the industry was left in mourning as the reason behind his untimely death was also finally revealed: an ear infection.

Sources close to the late singer’s family and friends have disclosed that Mohbad succumbed to complications arising from a severe ear infection. The news has sent shockwaves through the music community and left fans in disbelief.

The tragic news of Mohbad’s demise came to light after sources close to the singer’s team shared the circumstances leading to his passing.

On Tuesday, September 12, 2023, Mohbad sought medical attention at a hospital due to his ear infection. He bravely went to the hospital in the early hours of the day, hoping to receive treatment to alleviate his discomfort.

Upon arriving at the medical facility, Mohbad received an injection as part of his treatment plan.

However, to the shock of his family and friends, the singer passed out shortly after the injection and, tragically, did not regain consciousness. This revelation came just moments after initial reports had announced the singer’s passing.

Mohbad, who was a rising star in the Nigerian music scene, was only 27 years old at the time of his tragic demise. He had shown immense promise and was poised for a bright future in the industry, making his sudden passing all the more heartbreaking.

The news of Mohbad’s passing has elicited an outpouring of grief and condolences from fellow artists and fans alike. Prominent figures in the music industry, such as Olamide, Davido, and others, have expressed their sorrow and paid tribute to the late singer.

His fans and netizens in general are devastated.

SOURCE

Nlfpmod mynd44 frontpage

Re: Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! by TemplarLandry: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Reports reaching us is that he was hit with Jazz at the show he performed at last Sunday in Ikorodu, Lagos.

I'm lost for words.
Re: Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! by Jackiedemie(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
I heard Malians were after him, can they infect his ear to bring him down six feet?
Re: Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! by illicit(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
RIP Bro
Re: Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! by Fugazy2023: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
It's called "Arrow"
Them no dey use injection cure am. Na the injection kill am

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! by Righteousness2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
This World is not a Home....
We are only passing through...
No one is too young to die
No one is too old to Die..
Live with Eternity in view..
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
There is no repentance in the Grave. Mercy Expires at Death.

Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest thing in this life.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! by guyboss: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2023
They no dey use Orthodox seek cure to traditional ills.
This i know. Cuz i know things that an average fellow seldom know in a lifetime.

Good thing is he was at peace when transiting.
Re: Mohbad Reportedly Died Of An Ear Infection – Family Devastated! by finallybusy: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2023
I’ll wait for an autopsy. This is hard to believe.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Luv Wit Faze / Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church / 653 Reasons Proving 2pac Is Alive: You Need To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.