Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,842 members, 7,930,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria (30475 Views)

SON Sends Message To Dangote, Other Manufacturers As Cement Sells For New Price / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / As Buhari Mulls Throwing In The Towel, Tinubu Woos Kingibe For VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Allisgud: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Tinubu is just huzzling for his taxing gain,u don't need to beg them,they will come on their own if the country is business conducive
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by aklid(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2023
No sane Car manufacturer will be in Nigeria as far as there’s no working steel mill… Never!
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Germi9: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Conner44:
No electricity
No good roads
No credit facilities
No responsibility in leadership
therefore NO NEED
NO SECURITY

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Frankaka8(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Woo indeed...
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Greattie08: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Which G20?

The one that ended 2 days ago abi which one?

This Tinubu and his handlers are liars

You will never like GOOD things naahh... Anything Tinubu, you will hate?! shame on you but wrong deeds of Peter Obi you will like it?

RADARADA
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Iamanoited: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
"tinubu-woos-volkswagen-other-manufacturers-back-to-nigeria".

VERY GOOD. PLEASE INCLUDE KINGSWAY, LEVENTIS, CHELLARAMS ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Microwhy: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Which G20?

Go get a life ode!
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by ToladolVentures(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is a welcome development.

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide as we offer the most efficient Shipping solution for you and your business.

Are you still wondering how to Export your items from Nigeria to Anywhere in the US, CANADA, AND UK, or the rest of the world?

Ship and import all kinds of goods and foods from Nigeria into other countries.
From FOOD ITEMS, ARTWORKS, GIFT ITEMS, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, EXCESS BAGGAGE, CLOTHES, SHOES, BAGS, GROCERIES etc.....

We offer both Global Doorstep delivery and Local delivery.
We ship from Nigeria to all destinations and import into Nigeria from anywhere in the world.

We have the expertise and experience to get your freight where you want, ON TIME, and in its original condition.
We are professionals when it comes to Import/Export, Logistics, e-commerce, Cargo, and procurement.

Contact us for your next shipping:
Phone Number:
+234 808 129 0461
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by cowboyT: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lexiskillz09:

Your heart dey left. So, I stand with your left mind cool
Na mind him talk, no be heart. Abi the guy look like person wey still dey use im heart.
better leave ur heart alone and follow ur right mind.
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Lexiskillz09: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
cowboyT:

Na mind him talk, no be heart. Abi the guy look like person wey still get heart. lol
grin
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by jerk: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Empty promises
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by grandstar(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
gentposh:

I would love to have a copy sir

Hit me up on 0 8 0 33472004
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Growing(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
If the news is true, I hope Nigerians benefit.
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by fareed69(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Which G20?

Continue wailing
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Charly68: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fix the power sector first and the companies will return because the market is here..
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Faposky95:

The phrase ' hat trick '
What does it imply
I've seen something in this world......
It continues to move forward

Completely offpoint.

how is he going to pull it off? is that how they pull things off?

what made volkswagen leave nigeria in the first place?
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by Faposky95: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Completely offpoint.

how is he going to pull it off? is that how they pull things off?

what made volkswagen leave nigeria in the first place?

Off point means holding on to thoughts that will remain thoughts....
I'm one of those seeing and seeking the future....
Vision......tele vision
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Faposky95:

Off point means holding on to thoughts that will remain thoughts....
I'm one of those seeing and seeking the future....
Vision......tele vision

Completely offpoint.

1. how is he going to pull it off? is that how they pull things off?

2. what made volkswagen leave nigeria in the first place?
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by 2tpick: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
plaindealer:

Peter Obi also made a lot of noise about unemployment, but he left out the fact that cutting cost of governance means mass layoff and retrenchment and what to do with the retrenched workers.

Cutting cost of governance rhetorics sounds good, but are you okay with the consequences ?
There are no consequences when a local government chairman does not earn more than a university professor. Politicians get all sort of benefits. When we say cutting cost of governance, it in no way equates to what u are saying. How about politicians actually living like the public servants that they are?
Re: Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria by 2tpick: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
tophempire:

Good morning 🌞
Cutting cost of governance is a good idea, but to what extend??

If you cut cost of governance and you add that workload to someone else will it not slow down productivity?? I just trying to be logical.

Nigeria is a big country and it's not what it take to run Ghana that you'll need to run Nigeria.

On building strong institutions I agree with you. But has the president not been tilting that direction?

I believe time will be fair to us. He wasn't invited to India, he went there and got us $14b then to uae to get another $10b and then Volkswagen may just be on their way back to Nigeria. This will mean that jobs will be available for us the youth.

Since the man said we were being shortchanged by power holdings, I now let my phone get to 5% before charging because electricity is almost constant. Now he wants us to report where there's power outages. Power, road and security is all we need to make businesses work and he's actively working on that. Now tax will be reduce by over 80%.

This are good changes
That will be very nice if words are translated to actions. That also applies to the foreign investors u mentioned. They will come when improvements on power, road and security are not only seen on paper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. / Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.