Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

If You Don't Have Problems, Find One NOW! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Don't Have Problems, Find One NOW! (114 Views)

If You Don't Have Problems, Find One NOW! / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Have Problems, Find One NOW! by Carinosa: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2023
You know the most wicked thing you can do to yourself?

It's not having a solution when you are in danger.
That thing hurts.

You may think I'm joking, until your boss is standing in front of you, scratching his head, and telling you
your job has been terminated.

Where will you go?
Who will you run to?

And the solution is not to start blaming your village people.

What you do next is entirely up to you

BUT..

I'll give you a secret. What you choose to do with it, is also entirely up to you

BUT

Everyone I've told this secret has ended up calling me, and saying how grateful they are that I shared it with them.

You see, problems are some of the most important things you need at this stage of your life. No, I don't mean problems like getting Tochi pregnant. Or Olopa catching you with Colorado. No be me send you.
The problems I mean are those that make you millionaires when you solve them.

Are you getting me now?

I finished NYSC more than a year ago, and within this time, I have applied to 40 jobs. Within this time, I have been rejected by 40 jobs. Yes, all the jobs that I applied to since I completed my National Youth Service have sent me a rejection mail about how they are sorry, that they will not be proceeding with my application "at this moment".

I'm sure someone reading this has experienced this.

If you have not, trust me, it hurts. But there's this proverb that says that "challenges may overcome a man, but challenges are also how you know men".

Within this time, I also spent lots time researching problems. I'll tell you how I settled on a particular problem to solve: all the jobs I applied to, and was rejected have all been jobs related to Business Development, and due to the strong preparation I did before each job test and interview, I was able to find out a lot of challenges that business are facing that make them start running around, looking for who will help them build strategies on how to improve sales, or get more clients to patronize them.

That was my problem: Businesses need clients. Clients need businesses they can trust, or businesses that will solve problems for them without giving them stories.

My solution: Copywriting.

With Copywriting, I have been able to solve this problem for businesses by helping them get the clients that match their products, services, or identity, and in turn, THEY PAY ME!!

It's that easy.

Businesses are paying Thousands of $$$. I MEAN DOLLARS! REAL HARD BENJIS so people can write ordinary letter for them.

Guys, Come Close!

Tell me, if person count 1, 2, 3, 4 FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS and give to you because you wrote 2 emails for him in one month, what will you not do? 😂 E choke!

However, there are levels to this thing.
- First, you need to decide. Will you keep loitering around business premises, wearing COAT (not suit self), Carrying CV, bowing down to gateman so that he will tell you who to meet sharp sharp so that they will give you the job on the spot.

Now! Come, let me tell you what to do now!
If I tell you to pay 100k to learn how to do Copywriting, it's worth it. I swear, it is. Because, out there on our streets, guys are making 600K, 1 million, more than 2 million, writing copies for businesses.

However, I am willing to reduce my Master's in Creative Copy training to 5000 Naira. WHERE IN THE WORLD DOES THIS HAPPEN?

During this Master's in Creative Copy Training, I will be:
1. Giving you access to my eBooks. My latest eBook dropped yesterday, and is sold at 10 dollars (9,000 naira). However, I will give my trainees access to my eBooks for FREE when they register.
2. You will also get access to all the books and relevant materials that helped me to this stage in my experience as a copywriter. (FOR ONLY PEOPLE THAT MAKE PAYMENT TODAY)
3. 2 proven outreach strategies to get clients. For my mentees (those that pay for one on one coaching - it's actually 20k for that), they get 4 outreach strategies
4. Strategies to build trust with Oyinbo clients. These are some of the clients you get to do jobs for, and they are picky about who to give jobs to.

So, reach out to me on: https://bit .ly/48a44oL , and let's enroll you.

Joseph Carinosa
Dean, Master's in Creative Copy

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking The Road To Success With Intensive Driving Schools In Manchester / Spread A Smile And Raise Money All At Once: Christmas Ecards For Charities / Boy With Missing Intestine Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.