Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,927 members, 7,895,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Mindset And Stronghold By Joshua Selman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mindset And Stronghold By Joshua Selman (129 Views)

Life Changing Quotes By Apostle Joshua Selman / MUSIC affects your MINDSET And OPTIMISM (including A Case Study Of Lucky Dube). / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mindset And Stronghold By Joshua Selman by emmanj(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2023
Without FAITH it is impossible to please GOD but without RESULTS it is impossible to Please or convince MEN

The issues of my life did not come in to me but out of me (proverb 4:23)

A Stronghold is a sustained faulty pattern of thinking which is based on a lies and based on deception been fortified by demon spirit as a result the victim continue to think in certain ways and make the word of God of non effect in his life

A lie is not an incorrect statement in the kingdom but anything God did not say

Mindset refer to ideology, perspective, plane of perception. They are gate, door ways in the spirit of God and demon a spirit

The quality of a man's life is directly tied to his mindset
For more click

https://beingvisionar..com/2023/08/mindset-and-stronghold-part-1-by-joshua.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Read The Bible For Proper Understanding (a Thread) / Prophet Isa Elbuba Escapes Ghastly Motor Accident / Does Sexual Appetite Kill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.