Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,325 members, 7,822,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Gemstone Vendetta - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gemstone Vendetta (211 Views)

Gemstone Vendetta / Gemstone Vendetta / Gemstone Vendetta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gemstone Vendetta by JrDangana(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2023
As an author, I want to emphasize that I am a human being, just like you, and I'm bound to make mistakes along the way. Writing 'Gemstone Vendetta' has been a deeply personal and challenging journey. While I have poured my heart and soul into crafting this narrative, I want to humbly acknowledge that perfection is an elusive goal.There may be imperfections in the plot, the characters, or the prose, but it's these very imperfections that remind us of our shared humanity. I believe that storytelling is a collaborative experience between the author and the reader, and it's through this collaboration that we can grow and learn together.So, as you embark on this adventure with me, I encourage you to share your thoughts, insights, and even constructive criticism. Your feedback is invaluable, and it will only serve to make future writing endeavors better.Thank you for understanding that I, too, am on a journey of growth and improvement as an author. Let's explore 'Gemstone Vendetta' together, knowing that it's the imperfect parts that make the story all the more real and relatable.

And I'm also excited to share that I'll be posting excerpts from 'Gemstone Vendetta' twice a week here on Nairaland. I'm truly enthusiastic about bringing you into the world of my novel and exploring its twists and turns together. However, it's important to remember that I, like each of you, have a personal life beyond the realm of writing.While I'm committed to the schedule of twice-weekly posts, there might be moments when life's demands require a bit more flexibility. I might occasionally post more frequently, but I kindly ask for your understanding during those times when I might need a little extra time to attend to personal matters.Your patience and support mean the world to me as I navigate the balance between my passion for storytelling and the responsibilities of everyday life. Together, we'll embark on this literary journey, and I promise that each installment of 'Gemstone Vendetta' will be worth the wait.Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to sharing this thrilling story with you all.

Sit back, relax and grab your popcorn as I fire on with the story...

1 Like

Re: Gemstone Vendetta by reccy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26
Re: Gemstone Vendetta by Jovi10: 9:32pm On Apr 26
reccy:
Jovi10.

Boss, I need a financial assistance from you. Please sorry for disturbing you. I have things going south for me in school and I'm not finding it funny.

I'll really appreciate any amount sir. Thank you boss

I'm really sorry you're going through this. At the moment I'm struggling too bro. But let's see how next week goes there's nothing God cannot do.
Re: Gemstone Vendetta by reccy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26
Re: Gemstone Vendetta by Jovi10: 11:59am On Apr 27
reccy:

Thanks boss.

Please can we delete this?

Sure you can
Re: Gemstone Vendetta by reccy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27
Jovi10:

Sure you can
Done

(1) (Reply)

Solo Mum (Part 1) / Read Books / Where To Get Story Books In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.