Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE (21075 Views)

Boko Haram Sponsors Vs Nigeria: UAE Revelation, US Reluctance By Wale Odunsi / Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
nedekid:

In my opinion, if truelly he sorted out the visa ban for Nigerians to uae, it is a good thing. I can visit uae for legitimate purposes, I can also transit through there. Also their airlines flying to naija will ensure cheaper fares as there will be more seats available in the aviation market for international flights.
Nigerians gainfully employed there will be able to renew their work visas etc.
If under the last regime the restrictions came and could not be lifted, then it is commendable he sorted it out.

So it is visa to a country of 2million people that u think Nigerians should be celebrating and be praising Tinubu for?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE by nedekid: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
lexy2014:

So it is visa to a country of 2million people that u think Nigerians should be celebrating and be praising Tinubu for?
Nigerians can praise who they wish, as for me, I hopefully will be able to use my green passport to go where I could not go recently. As I said earlier, I will also get cheaper fares. If that was facilitated by the president, then it is a good thing.
If they have 2m or 2b population is irrelevant to me, and even if it is, it is a start, maybe eg turkey, Europe, america will be next. (sic)
Re: NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE by Boldideas: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE by lexy2014: 1:18am On Sep 14, 2023
nedekid:

Nigerians can praise who they wish, as for me, I hopefully will be able to use my green passport to go where I could not go recently. As I said earlier, I will also get cheaper fares. If that was facilitated by the president, then it is a good thing.
If they have 2m or 2b population is irrelevant to me, and even if it is, it is a start, maybe eg turkey, Europe, america will be next. (sic)

I don't remember asking you if Nigerins can praise who they wish. Is it visa that u are celebrating and is that what u think that nigerians should be praising Tinubu for?

If u saying that "it is a start", is it Dubai visa u have been waiting for all this while if traveling was really your desire?

Without Dubai visa, would u not have been able to "start"?
Re: NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE by lexy2014: 1:52am On Sep 14, 2023
nedekid:

In my opinion, if truelly he sorted out the visa ban for Nigerians to uae, it is a good thing. I can visit uae for legitimate purposes, I can also transit through there. Also their airlines flying to naija will ensure cheaper fares as there will be more seats available in the aviation market for international flights.
Nigerians gainfully employed there will be able to renew their work visas etc.
If under the last regime the restrictions came and could not be lifted, then it is commendable he sorted it out.

If u don't transit thru UAE, will u not be able to transit thru any other place?

How have nigerians been transiting ever since the visa ban?

Is the reason for visa ban the same as the reason why UAE airlines no longer fly to Nigeria?
Re: NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE by lexy2014: 1:55am On Sep 14, 2023
anonymous1759:

Thumbs up politics is not a do or die affair . When someone does good you acknowledge him everything isn’t about criticizing.

What is the good that has been done that should be acknowledged?
Re: NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE by nedekid: 6:41am On Sep 14, 2023
lexy2014:

If u don't transit thru UAE, will u not be able to transit thru any other place?

Is the reason for visa ban the same as the reason why UAE airlines no longer fly to Nigeria?

Oga, I have said my own, You may disagree with my opinion, that is your right.
If you wish to find out the reason uae airlines no longer fly to Nigeria, below is their contact, you can call or visit hem to ask your questions.

+23414609949

Address
Churchgate Street, Off Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island Street
PC30 Churchgate Building 1, 4th Floor
Re: NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE by lexy2014: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, I have said my own, You may disagree with my opinion, that is your right.
If you wish to find out the reason uae airlines no longer fly to Nigeria, below is their contact, you can call or visit hem to ask your questions.

+23414609949

Address
Churchgate Street, Off Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island Street
PC30 Churchgate Building 1, 4th Floor

Re: NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE by DOptical: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Good. Let's make Nigeria better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Letter To The Nigerian Youth-- Nailed It / Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court / Buhari To PDP, EU: El-rufai Spoke In National Interest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.