Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,153 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

I-one Building Solutions - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I-one Building Solutions (530 Views)

I One Plot Of Land That I Want To Sale At Back Of Mayfair Gbetu / Need: 4 nos 3 Bedroom Flats In One Building & Compound In Utako Jabi, Abuja / Complete Building Solutions; Architecture, Renovation, Interiors And Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I-one Building Solutions by IOnesolu: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
I-One building Solutions is a company that is dedicated to the total sales, supply & installation of building materials while we offer expertise advice. We try to understand the needs of our clients in order to fit them into our business model to deliver the best result possible. This way we've been able to deliver cost effective and efficient service to clients ranging from individuals to corporate bodies. We also provide installation and finishing services for our clients, with the strategic alliance with our technical partner (QuaGrity) we able to do jobs related to Tiling, Plumbing, Painting, P.O.P.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale! Avoid Wild Goose Chase / Warehouse Sourcing. / For Sale:various Plots Of Lands, Detached Houses,duplex,flats,terrace At Oniru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.