Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

How You Were Taught In School. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Were Taught In School. (77 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Were Taught In School. by Olly417: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Whenever I sat down, thinking about the educational systems and how it has influence how we handle our activities, most especially the business aspect....

The reality dawn on me that most of what we're being taught in school doesn't apply to life situations.

A lecturer with doctorate degree is teaching entrepreneurship without no business of his own.

It never seize to amaze me. This is the downfall of many businesses.

The reason why business fail is because most business owners treat themselves as a business practioners not as a business builders.

That's how the educational systems teach us.

We don't learn marketing, sales, negotiations, communications, relationship building, budgeting.

All these are skills needed to build a business.

This is the reason why most most business owners fail because they're practicing instead of building.

If you want to build a business, you have to learn the basics, the fundamentals not the theoretical aspect .

Forget about the money when you are just starting out and develop yourself building skills.

Everything can be taken away from you but your knowledge will never be take away from you.

All these are learnable with patience and time.

See you at the top

© Olamide Atunnise
#m2pafrica

(1) (Reply)

Explore SAP CX Solutions With Spadoom / I Am Available For Any Website Design/development / Tips On How To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.