Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Cheap Land With Fence & Gate For Sale In Owerri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Land With Fence & Gate For Sale In Owerri (70 Views)

Half Plot Of Land With Fence Gate Witin Nice Area Of Command / Half Plot Of Land With Fence Gate With Blocks Inside Valley View Estate Aboru / Half Plot Of Land With Fence Gate With Blocks Inside Valley View Estate Aboru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Land With Fence & Gate For Sale In Owerri by MrEverest(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
This plot of land is suitable for hostel, flats or hotel. It's fully fenced and located close to Futo, just behind the old registrar on the road leading to Eziobodo.

This land is amazingly cheap because the owner got visa to travel out and needs to raise money urgently.

The land is owned by someone close to me so, there is cause for alarm. Interested buyers can reach out to me asap so I can show you the video and other relevant details.

The plot measures 50/100.
Fully fenced with gate.
Located in a strategic area.
Asking price is 8 million, slightly negotiable.

(1) (Reply)

Own A Government Scheme Plot Of Land With Peace Of Mind In Nihort Estate, Jeric / Struggling To Know Where To Invest? Here Is The Solution / Land For Sale In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.