Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,901 members, 7,895,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

How To Craft Offers For Your Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Craft Offers For Your Products (74 Views)

How To Craft The Best Headlines For Your Articles And Blog Posts / How To Craft A Sales Copy In 30 Minutes Or Less / This Is How To Craft A Persuasive Message That Will Get You More Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Craft Offers For Your Products by Chisomzabeth(f): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
HOW TO CRAFT IRRESISTIBLE OFFERS USING THE FRAMEWORK IN ALEX HORMOZI NEW BOOK.

A Step-by-Step Guide to Compelling Your Audience to Take Action!

I was going through "The 100M Leads Book" by Alex Hormozi when I came across a section talking about creating offers. It struck me that this framework could help me create a powerful and irresistible offer.

Here is the framework:

➡️Dream Outcome: What the person wants to happen, the way they want it to happen.

Let's create an offer together for a thriftwear business using the framework.

What does someone buying thriftwear want to achieve? I would say they want to look good without breaking the bank. Looking good will help them gain more confidence, which, in turn, will result in more compliments.

We can start with something like this:

"Do you want to look smart and confident without having to break the bank?"

➡️Perceived Likelihood of Achievement:How likely they think it is for them to achieve their goal.

"90% of the stylish individuals you see didn't buy designer clothes or shop at boutiques. They simply found a thrift vendor with A-grade thriftwear and selected their outfits. You'd never guess because these clothes look breathtaking and pristine. I know this because I have many customers like that."

➡️Time Delay:How long they believe it'll take to get results after they buy.

"Go over to our page right now and pick at least five outfits, including a shirt, two gowns, a trouser, and a skirt. You can start your journey towards becoming that confident woman you've always dreamt of becoming."

➡️Effort and Sacrifice:The challenges they'll have to endure and the rewards they'll gain.

"But you will also have to clear your wardrobe of those tired-looking tops and clothes. They are making you look cheap, and cheap looks won't get you compliments that boost your confidence. Don't waste another second towards achieving your goals; start shopping with us now."

⬇️Here's our final result⬇️

"Do you want to look smart and confident without having to break the bank? 90% of the stylish individuals you see didn't buy designer clothes or shop at boutiques. They simply found a thrift vendor with A-grade thriftwear and selected their outfits. You'd never guess because these clothes look breathtaking and pristine

Go over to our page right now and pick at least five outfits, including a shirt, two gowns, a trouser, and a skirt, all for just 10,000 naira. You can start your journey towards becoming that confident woman you've always dreamt of becoming.

But you will also have to clear your wardrobe out. Throw away those tired-looking tops and clothes that are occupying space in your wardrobe. They are making you look cheap, and cheap looks won't get you compliments that will boost your confidence. Don't waste another second towards achieving your goals; start shopping with us now with a 10,000 naira budget."

✅One thing to note with this framework is that you need to back it up with evidence. You need to show your results or other people's results.

👍🏾For example, the thriftwear brand won't just claim that their clothes will make you confident; they have to back it up with a video or photo.

➡️This could be a simple before-and-after comparison showing how you looked when you wore cheap, stretchy clothes and how people treated you. Show the after-effects of your experiences when you started wearing quality thriftwear.

Additionally, you can showcase different customers wearing the clothes they bought from you to various occasions like weddings, job interviews, dates, etc. Show pictures of them smiling and not looking intimidated.

With this framework, you can come up with an offer in any niche you can think of.

(1) (Reply)

Web 3.0: A Privacy-driven Future For Users / Unlocking Entrepreneurial Success: Building Dapps And Blockchain Solutions / Top 3 Methods For Metaverse NFT Marketplace Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.