Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,206 members, 7,950,165 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Breaks Guinness World Record, Climbs Radio Mast With Football On His Head - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Breaks Guinness World Record, Climbs Radio Mast With Football On His Head (272 Views)

Tunde Onakoya Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Chess Marathon / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Meet The Man Who Climbs Mtn Mast With Football On His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks Guinness World Record, Climbs Radio Mast With Football On His Head by tundetech5: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tonye Solomon climbs a radio mast with a football on his head to set a new Guinness World Record.

Nigerians have reacted to the latest Guinness World Record holder, Tonye Solomon.

Tonye climbs the radio mast with a football on his head to set After walking 60 km (37 mi) with a football on his head from Amassoma to Yenagoa in Bayelsa State, Nigeria.

He accomplished the terrifying feat Last month by ascending 150 steps to the top of a 250-foot (76-meter) radio pole while deftly controlling the ball on his head.

Guinness World Records confirmed Tony's feat on their page, "New record: Most steps climbed on a ladder while balancing a football on the head - 150 by Tonye Solomon (Nigeria)."

Tonye is a member of the Chukwuebuka Freestyle Academy, which is led by Chukwuebuka Ezugha and has produced multiple record-breaking performers, including Kid Eche, Vincent Okezie, Victor Richard Kipo, and Confidence Kipo.

Nigerians reacts
Netizens react to the feat, celebrating Tonye Victor tweeted, "You sure say this one no be juju??..... congratulations man," he said.

https://x.com/VictorChiemeri6/status/1701897130451878253?s=20
Fish Jombo, a radio presenter who was part of the large crowd that gathered to watch the record attempt said, “I was astonished because it's never been done by anyone before. It wasn't easy. I thank the Nigerian Civil Defense Bayelsa State Command for allowing me to use their facility for this.”

https://x.com/naijamicrophone/status/1701926412624474378?s=20

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/no-be-juju-be-this-nigerians-react-as-man-climbs-radio-mast-with-football-on-his-head-2023091312222071868

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Reliable Live Streams For Upcoming Boxing Matches? / Akwa Ibom Governors' Cup 2023: Eket Football Team Fans Attack Referee / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.