Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario (626 Views)

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin / Update: Us Judge To Release Tinubu’s FBI Files On October 30 — US Source / Which Of These President Buhari's Quotes Makes You Wonder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by ubest1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
As a young man still aging my life take in all these entire Tinubu scenario are;

1. No matter how a man is smart, use your smartness to get anything in life genuinely because one day you may be remember, since 1999 Tinubu controlled almost entire SW getting a genuine certificate from any university in Nigeria won't have cost him anything why sticking on something you know may work against your ambition in future.

2. No matter how smart/strong a man is, you can't shut all man down.

3. Any noticed crime don't relax and overlook, it may come back to hurt you.

Finally the best way to cover or wave off a committed crime is to remain mute at all time including your supporters it will quietly kill the trend, any fightback or trying to outsmart others will lead one to complete disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by DaddyCoool: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
You forget the most important of all:

Take the chance. Just take a chance, you never know.
If you don't have the necessary background, make one up!

1 Like

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by LegendHero(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
The lesson I learnt in all this is that “Vast majority of Obidients are delusional”.

1. They will never believe any evidence even if the originator of such eveidence is God himself.

2. Even if a university confirm someone graduate from their school, Obidients will never believe but instead remain fixated on their dullness

3. David Hyundai is powerful, he seems to control the sense of vast number of people. Anything jargons he throws, they swallow irrespective of their academic background.

4. Tinubu is damn so powerful that he can influence the year book that was published by the university almost 40 years back. If a man that did not attend the school suddenly appeared in year book 40 years ago, then he deserve Guinness world record title for such feat.

Lastly, during my days as an undergrad in Geology, we have a principle that says “The present is the key to the past”. Obiidients that fail to believe Tinubu attended CSU are the same delusional folks that believed Buhari is Jubrin from Sudan. Na same same delusion as in the present and as in the past.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by raskymonojendor: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
The lesson learn is that Ibos are angry that Tinubu became president.

The SE is still as confused as they were in 2018 grin

1 Like

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by Ola9ja23: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wchis certificate
The one the same school have already confirmed that he graduated from there abi the one that IPOBidients gave to him .

Sit back and watch how Atiku would be disgraced from the case.

Everything go finish for your eyes 🤣😀😄

2 Likes

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by raskymonojendor: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ps..Tinubu is our President 3+ years or even 7+ years cool

1 Like

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by ubest1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
That is my No 3, once it noticed make it up on time

DaddyCoool:
You forget the most important of all:

Take the chance. If you don't have the necessary background, make one up!
Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by DaddyCoool: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
ubest1:
That is my No 3, once it noticed make it up on time

Not true at all. No where did you say make up backgrounds and credentials if you don't have good ones
Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by Alaigbo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Your write up shows you are exceedingly foolish n I will explain how

A. Only Obidient ipob are foolish enough to believe a Tinubu will game a US system with fake female SSN n with the uproar going back n forth about it they won't have instituted further in house investigation to clarify it.

B. Imagine nonentites writing to your own institution regarding if you graduated from the school not once but severally with the school issuing response to multitude of you ipob Obidient that Bola Ahmed Tinubu did indeed graduated from Chicago University yet you fools claim others hoping you can force other Nigerians to believe your Igbotic delusion instead of believing Chicago State University.

C. You claim Tinubu that attended CSU is female, your own personal ipob search turned up a lady who never attended Chicago University but an entirely different school from A-Z. Never attended Richard Daley like Tinubu claimed.

D. The school year book no matter how flawed it was showed the younger Tinubu who was obviously a man. Here we are talking about photo glaring to the naked eyes 👁️ 👁️ not something you need any extra investigation on

Now add up all the discrepancies Atiku n Obi have about his certificate being signed by two different individuals n with a functional brain how do you juxatapose you can win that case in court ?

I mean I still wonder if all of you ipob Obidient never did Intro to logic in the university ? We're you guys not taught fallacies - flaws in reasoning ?

I can understand an idiot like Chude that is the arrowhead of your mischievous campaign against Tinubu never went to the university but those of you that did on NL what exactly is wrong with your brains ?

ubest1:
As a young man still aging my life take in all these entire Tinubu scenario are;

1. No matter how a man is smart, use your smartness to get anything in life genuinely because one day you may be remember, since 1999 Tinubu controlled almost entire SW getting a genuine certificate from any university in Nigeria won't have cost him anything why sticking on something you know may work against your ambition in future.

2. No matter how smart/strong a man is, you can't shut all man down.

3. Any noticed crime don't relax and overlook, it may come back to hurt you.

Finally the best way to cover or wave off a committed crime is to remain mute at all time including your supporters it will quietly kill the trend, any fightback or trying to outsmart others will lead one to complete disgrace.

9 Likes

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by Benwallt(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
What's a fact is that ibos are satanic creature living in the shadow of the devil to bring down a hardworking man or woman.

1 Like

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by ElSudani: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegendHero:
The lesson I learnt in all this is that “Vast majority of Obidients are delusional”.

1. They will never believe any evidence even if the originator of such eveidence is God himself.

2. Even if a university confirm someone graduate from their school, Obidients will never believe but instead remain fixated on their dullness

3. David Hyundai is powerful, he seems to control the sense of vast number of people. Anything jargons he throws, they swallow irrespective of their academic background.

4. Tinubu is damn so powerful that he can influence the year book that was published by the university almost 40 years back. If a man that did not attend the school suddenly appeared in year book 40 years ago, then he deserve Guinness world record title for such feat.

Lastly, during my days as an undergrad in Geology, we have a principle that says “The present is the key to the past”. Obiidients that fail to believe Tinubu attended CSU are the same delusional folks that believed Buhari is Jubrin from Sudan. Na same same delusion as in the present and as in the past.

I chose the moniker Elsudani to remind me of how delusional they are.

3 Likes

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by raskymonojendor: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Benwallt:
What's a fact is that ibos are satanic creature living in the shadow of the devil to bring down a hardworking man or woman.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by Donaldoni: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pigs..........

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! angry

1 Like

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by DaddyCoool: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Tinubu defeated the ibos and scuttled their plans of taking over lagos and pushed back their agenda of dominating the Yorubas by 70 years. They hated him because he's the only one that has the capability of doing such.

Igbos NOT Ibos. Unless you're a foreigner that can't pronounce "gb"
Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by DaddyCoool: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Ps..Tinubu is our President 3+ years or even 7+ years cool

Only death can prevent the Tinubu I know from "winning" the next election. Not only that, after 8 years he'd put in his stooge and still be running things

1 Like

Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by Ashez: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
He may be a gangster and a cat with nine lives, but believe me, his game is over.
The next 6 months will be extremely...............
Re: My Life Lesson On These President Tinubu FBI, Certificate Scenario by Esama: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
grin idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: How Tinubu's Fake CSU Certificates Robs Nigeria The Joy Of 63rd Indepe / APC Twitter Page Caught Posting Fake News / Tribute To Ojukwu On What Would Have Been His 90th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.