Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,412 members, 7,974,679 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:29 AM

She Hates Me Because Of This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hates Me Because Of This... (407 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Hates Me Because Of This... by CaveAdullam: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hatred is an emotional reaction towards something that's deemed repulsive.

It doesn't matter if it's true or false. It depends on the one exuding the emotion.

That means, what X finds repulsive, Y might find entertaining.

To settle for one position, the thing, let's say Z, which causes conflict must be deciphered based on its inherent merits and foibles; cost and benefits when threshed.

So, Camp X hates Z because of its foibles and flaws. While Camp Y loves Z because of its merits and benefits.

Going further, the acceptance of Z is a matter of individualism and collectivism. Camp X will vote for the latter since they hate it and consider it bad for the population. Camp Y will vote for the former and compel the masses to see its good side.

However, where incentives and pleasures lie, even though they cause harm long run and are repulsive, there will be more people voting for it - let's call this, V.

The outliers who are indifferent towards V, are now on the individualistic side compared to the multitudes who collectively assemble for their share of V.

When people say they hate something, check if they will maintain the same position if they had the opportunity to be on the dulcet side of the equation.

You're not yet a saint until the sinner lures you.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Couple Married For 25years / If You Want Your Husband To...-Chacha Eke List Ten Things Nigerian Husbands Love / Life Is Deeply Spiritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.