Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,376 members, 7,917,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

Gistlover!!! Story Of ILERIOLUWA OLADIMEJI ALOBA Popularly Known As Mohbad/imole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gistlover!!! Story Of ILERIOLUWA OLADIMEJI ALOBA Popularly Known As Mohbad/imole (562 Views)

Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gistlover!!! Story Of ILERIOLUWA OLADIMEJI ALOBA Popularly Known As Mohbad/imole by Featuredgist: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Story of ILERIOLUWA OLADIMEJI ALOBA popularly known as Mohbad/Imole
According to Gistlover, it’s with so much pain I am typing this, the reason is that this boy really fought hard, he tried so hard, he gave death a tough time but death won at last, Mohbad was one of the young street boys who rose to stardom from the street of ikorodu, you know those days of making a freestyle and boom it goes viral online, here are some of his throwback videos of his early life,one way or the other his video freestyle video went viral, he got noticed and got signed to a record label named Marlian music owned by a certain Peckham druglord named Azeez fashola( Naira Marley) alongside Imole, Azeez signed other young artist too and e turning was going on smoothly in the record label, little did they know that there is more to just being in the record label and singing songs alone, since the record label is owned by a druglord, there are some certain sacrifices you need to do so as to stay relevant in the record label , first Is you are initiated into peddling of drugs, second is you will also take an oath of

Continue reading on....

https://featuredgist.com/gistlover-story-of-ilerioluwa-oladimeji-aloba-popularly-known-as-mohbad-imole/

1 Share

Re: Gistlover!!! Story Of ILERIOLUWA OLADIMEJI ALOBA Popularly Known As Mohbad/imole by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
I read it there
It's deeper than we all think
People are wicked
Re: Gistlover!!! Story Of ILERIOLUWA OLADIMEJI ALOBA Popularly Known As Mohbad/imole by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Featuredgist:
Story of ILERIOLUWA OLADIMEJI ALOBA popularly known as Mohbad/Imole
According to Gistlover, it’s with so much pain I am typing this, the reason is that this boy really fought hard, he tried so hard, he gave death a tough time but death won at last, Mohbad was one of the young street boys who rose to stardom from the street of ikorodu, you know those days of making a freestyle and boom it goes viral online, here are some of his throwback videos of his early life,one way or the other his video freestyle video went viral, he got noticed and got signed to a record label named Marlian music owned by a certain Peckham druglord named Azeez fashola( Naira Marley) alongside Imole, Azeez signed other young artist too and e turning was going on smoothly in the record label, little did they know that there is more to just being in the record label and singing songs alone, since the record label is owned by a druglord, there are some certain sacrifices you need to do so as to stay relevant in the record label , first Is you are initiated into peddling of drugs, second is you will also take an oath of

Continue reading on....

https://featuredgist.com/gistlover-story-of-ilerioluwa-oladimeji-aloba-popularly-known-as-mohbad-imole/
We dey follow.

His dad should produce the nurse that injected him tetanus shot! The. Family should be arrested asap

(1) (Reply)

Iyalode Of Yorubaland, Alaba Lawson, Dead, Aged 72 / Davido's Wife Chioma Abandon Her Twins To Husband Concert Fans Reacted / Kunle Afolayan: ‘My Next Movie Will Win An Oscar’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.